014

"s-stop! please stop, your hurting us!" you yelled, tears staining your face. blood dripped down your head.

"you stupid bitch! if you were never born this wouldn't have happened!" the woman yelled while bashing a bear bottle on your head.

'it hurts. why can't i see?'

_______________________

you sit up quickly gasping for air. once you look around you realize your in a hotel room.

you calm your breathing and check the time.

5:30am

'its early' you think while rubbing your eyes, but quickly pull back when you realize you were crying.

you look down as the memories replay in your head.

your eyes widen and your breath became frantic as flashbacks replayed in your head.

"so damn useless"
"how'd i end up having a disgusting looking kid"
"it's all your fault"
"you'll never make it anywhere in life"

tears poured out of your eyes, and without realizing it you began to grip the covers tightly.

'... deep breathes. she's gone, i'm fine.' you try and calm yourself. your breathing calms and you lay back on your bed staring at the ceiling.

you think about your childhood for a little while before snapping out of it.

'i should sleep more.' that was the last thought you had before falling into a deep slumber.
_______________________

you alarm blares and causes you to sit up quickly.

"owww!" yup... your alarm.

"what? i told you to stop waking me up like that." you grumble while rubbing your head. you get out of bed.

"your date is soon! i'm so excited for you!" Paola grins.

"it isn't a date!" you throw the nearest thing at her, which happen to be a remote.

she dodges and smirks. "whatever you say." she sang.

soon she left. you looked through your clothes and decided to grab this.

(not date clothes bc it isn't a date)

you head over to the bathroom. while showering you think about your dream last night.

you never wanted to experience what happened in your childhood again.

after killing your alcoholic mother you left for France. you didn't like being reminded of the hell she put you through.

but it's easier now. you did miss Italy, and it'll always be your home. but you've grown to love France just as much.

as you changed into your clothes you checked the time.

9am

'okay i have to be there at 9:30, so i still have time' you think before heading to the lobby.

_______________________

Giorno sat up in his bed and immediately checked the time.

8:30

he then got out of bed and grabbed his black suit. he walked to the bathroom and started to shower.

afterwards he came downstairs.

"breakfast is ready Giorno." Bucciarati said peaking his head out of the kitchen.

"i'm eating breakfast with y/n but thanks." giorno politely declined.
(id gobble anything bruno made me)

"oh yeah. you have a date." Mista mumbled passing by.

"it isn't a date. it's a friendly hangout like i keep telling you." Giorno sighs while putting on his shoes.

"what time do you have to be there?" Bucciarati asks waking into the living room.

"nine thirty." he answers.

"might wanna hurry, it's nine twenty." Mista says looking at the big clock on the wall.

"shit!"

_______________________

as you walk into the nice caffe the smell of many different pastries fill your nose, the smell of coffee is the strongest throughout the small place.

you look around and don't see giorno. 'i'll get us a table.'

you sit down at a table near the front and wait.

you check the time and see it's 9:25.

after a couple minutes he walks in. his eyes lock to yours.

"hello giorno." you smile at him.

"hey y/n sorry i'm late." he says sitting down in front of you.

you check your watch. 9:29. "you know your not late right?"

you giggle when he checks the time.

"oh i thought i was." Giorno scratches the back of his head awkwardly.

"lets order." you say when you see a waiter walk over.

you both order, and soon the waiter leaves.

"giorno... serous question." you say sternly.

"yea..?" he looks at you a little nervous.

"what's your favorite food? because if it's disgusting then we cannot continue this conversation." you say completely serious.

"i like chocolate pudding and octopus salad." he answers.

your quiet for a moment before your face breaks out into a smile. "good good. if it was something like i don't know... poultry then we'd have a problem."

"oh god i hate poultry." he shudders. "what's your favorite food?" he asks.

"i like (f/f) and (s/f/f)." you say after thinking for a moment.

"really? i like those too." he says with a smile.

"(f/f) is definitely the best. ten out of ten would eat everyday if i could." you chuckle.

_______________________

"god look at the time. we've been here like all day!" you laugh.

"what time is is?" giorno asks slightly concerned.

"it's already 2! i have to go." you say standing up.

"yeah i have to leave too." he said as he followed you.

"let's do this again one day." you lean over and peck him on the check.

"thanks giorno!" you wave before walking back to your car and leaving.

Giorno stood frozen with a dark blush covering him. he moves his hand up to his cheek.

'she kissed me. holy shit.' he thinks with a wide smile.

the whole way home the grin stayed on his face.

- meanwhile- in the car

"WHY THE FUCK DID I DO THAT?!" you scream once you were far enough from him.

your face was beet red. "shit shit shit! i just kissed him... it was only a peck calm down." you say to yourself.

_______________________

(a/n)

don't forget to vote! if you see any spelling mistakes let me know and i'll fix them.