The Nine-Tails Incident

It was a dark night. A woman was screaming due to child birth. Her husband the fourth hokage was standing next to her praying for her safety.

"Push!push harder!" the nurses were shouting

After quite a long time the child was born

The couple were very happy to celebrate their son

While they were busy welcoming thier son. A man clad in a dark cloak
was waiting in a dimension for the right moment to strike. This man name was Obito Uchiha. He was the student of the 4rth hokage. One day a tradegy struck him. And he was left immobilized. Thankfully, a old man name madara Uchiha saved him.

The man wasn't as kind as anyone would think. He manipulated young Obito to do his bidding.

And here he was fulfilling the old man's dream and quite possibly his own too. He came near to the fourth hokage, slowly and steadily he took out a kunai from his dimension. Still unseen to everyone he struck the kunai to the fourth hokage's heart. The effect was immediate. The fourth hokage's wife yelled "Minato!!!!!!"

The now named fourth hokage Minato cried out in agony and tried to mutter "wh- w--h-o a--re y--ou!?" Before he succumbed to his injury.

Obito let out a sigh of relief and thought to himself  ' thankfully everything went nicely as i planned till now but the deed is still left ' . With that he teleported faster than the eye could perceive to fourth hokage's wife and warped her to a secluded location

She asked the man "who are you!!!! What did you do to Minato?!"
The man replied with a chuckle "who am I? It doesn't matter, the only that matters is the nine-tails inside you!!!!!" . With that the man Activated his lone sharingan and used it's visual power on the woman. Suddenly he came infront of a cage. Inside the cage there was a beast with 9 tails. Obito used his power on that beast and took
It under his control and then teleported away.

somewhere in Uchiha district

Obito appeared near a house. It was his own house. "it brings back memories, huh" obito said with some sadness. "Well, it doesn't matter now." Saying that he concentrated all of his chakra on his palms and stamped it on ground and yelled out summoning justu!!!!!

Magically the nine-tails appeared out of thin air. Obito ordered the beast to erase the village from existence.

The beast started destroying the surroundings.

Somewhere else

A man was running.the man came to halt and said "third hokage!! The nine tails has been released!!!we cannot see  the fourth hokage anywhere"

The hokage said "well i can see that but what happened to fourth!!! It can't be that......" He couldn't say those words but deep in his mind he knew it was correct.

"Prepare all the jonins and anbu to go attack at the beast!!!!!evacuate all civilians and genins and chunins too!!!i will also be joining you soon"yelled the hokage

"Yes sir" saying this the man went to inform the others

Soon all the ninjas arrived near the nine tails and attack it. The third hokage too came and started attacking the beast. He summoned his own beast enma ordered it to attack the nine tails. The monkey changed into a staff that was as strong as hard steel . The third hokage wielding it started attacking the beast.

Third hokage did some handsigns and sealed the beast into a child named Naruto. He died due to the sealing process

On hokage head

"Well, it seems konoha survived, it doesn't matter" said obito and warped away like nothing happened

To be continued......