Duller x child ! reader. :|

Rewritten version
Strictly platonic.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
You ran as fast as you could, you could feel your legs burning like you just walked into gasoline that was set on fire.

You didn't understand how, or even why but you crossed paths with a group of 3 disgusting people, you didn't understand that they got hungry because they couldn't find any food in days, so they would do absolutely anything to have something in their stomachs...

even if it is killing and eating a child.

Those heartless people literally wanted to kill you and hurt you, but you just thought they wanted to play tag.

''Get that little shit !''
''We're trying our best, sir, but that bitch runs so fucking fast.''
You continued to run, but you started to feel your legs give up, but that's nothing since it's just a game and you can stop, right ?
You shook that thought away because you weren't the type of kid to stop during a game of tag.

You kept running down the weirdly glitchy like hallway, though you could start to feel a presence somewhere near.
You looked back to see those people starting to catch up to you.
While you did that, you didn't realize there was a wall that you had to turn a corner and that there was a wall just right in front of you.
You looked back only to collide face first into a very hard stone wall.
You could feel something liquid leaking from your nose.
You looked behind to see the people just a few mere meters away from you.

You guessed it was about to be the end of the game.
Until you felt something similar to an arm coming out of the wall and snatching you.
You vision was flooded with darkness and a glitchy feeling.
You didn't have time to register that you were in the arms of a duller, that you started to move at a speed that slightly caught you off guard.
You moved for what seemed like a minute and you stopped at the hallway you were running  from the people in.

Oh and speaking of that, those same people were at the place you got snatched through.
You heard them speaking and listened to them.

''FUCK !! Where are they ?!''

''It's like they just disappeared in a split second !''

''Keep searching you two, they can't be that far away.''

You could feel the duller that was currently holding you, turn absolutely furious, like an enraged dog.
It gently put you down on the ground despite the fact it was about to commit mass genocide.

''S-stay here, I'll go tag them for you now, a-alright ?''

You excitedly nodded your head, the duller mentally awed.

It got ready and started running so fast you could barely see it.
You heard loud screeching and what sounded like the same group of people that was playing 'tag' with you running and cursing away your friend.

You smiled knowing they were having so much fun together.
You decided to encourage your friend.

''Yay ! Go on Mr. Monster, tag them !!''

It heard you and it made it run even faster.
It ended in it managing to tag the people that were supposed to do it instead.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Requested by : _Milla_7849_ .
I am so sorry if this is shorter than the others, I am genuinely losing motivation in everything and it is getting harder and harder enjoying writing.
-TVHamster