Connected Forever...💍

July 31st, 2016

"Has everything been set up, Pah?" A certain brunette individual asked.

"Pretty much. I called the minister and he's on his way." The pudgier man known as Pah, responded.

"Alright." The individual, Chifuyu Matsuno, said, "What about the wedding dress, Hakkai? Is Mitsuya here yet?" He asked the taller man who was close to the latter.

"I checked in with Taka earlier. He said he's getting pretty close." Hakkai revealed.

"Great, great." Chifuyu nodded with satisfaction at the information.

"Yo, Chifuyu!" A voice that belonged to Atsushi Sendo, alerted the former blonde.

"I just got a text from Takemichi." He revealed, showing his phone to him, "He said he and Yuzuha are almost here." He informed.

"Alright, that's great!" Chifuyu replied with a snap of his finger, "What about that wedding cake, Hina?" He asked his girlfriend who was currently on the phone.

"Already on the way!" She informed with a wink.

"Perfect!" He cheered with a grin, "Alright you guys, let's keep working. We've gotta make sure this ceremony goes right!" He encouraged, to which he received cheers of agreement.

What ceremony in question was he talking about? Why were there mentions of a wedding dress? And what are they waiting for a minister for?

Don't worry, there's an answer for that...

Ya see, today wasn't just another ordinary day or anything.

Today was July 31st, the exact date on which a certain marriage ceremony was taking place.

And which two people exactly were getting married?

Well, they're none other than our favorite couple...

The time-leaping hero, Takemichi Hanagaki, and the beautiful but badass brunette, Yuzuha Shiba.

That's right, the two have been dating for about 10 whole years now, and today was going to be the day they officially bonded with one another specially.

But when did they get engaged? Well, I'll do you a favor and answer that.

Answer that by giving you a little flashback...

...

July 10th, 2015

It was a bright sunny day at the park, and the sun shone over the residents as they did their various activities.

Some were jogging along, some were going on a date, some were even having a picnic.

Although, a certain individual was sat on a park bench, nervously staring at a certain object in his hand.

"... I hope this goes well..." He whispered to himself, "She'll be here any second now..." He stated, making it known that he was waiting for someone.

That individual was none other than our main protagonist, Takemichi Hanagaki, who's now in his 20s and has his original black hair instead of it being blonde.

But who exactly was he waiting for?

Well, it was his lovely girlfriend, Yuzuha Shiba of course.

Yup, the main couple of this story has been together for almost 10 years now since they first started dating.

Pretty impressive considering how most teenage relationships don't even last for a month. Unlike most couples, their bond stayed strong for many years to come, and grew even stronger since the first time they made love.