START! ( I )

“what's your ETA? WHAT'S YOUR ETA??” — ETA;; nwjns.

VERY well, this meeting is a adjourned.” Oyakata-sama smiles watching his ‘children’ bow down in a form of respect.

He is the leader after all, known to be very well respected by all of the corps.

The Hashira's, the highest rank from the demon slayer corps, stayed behind and discussed what they were missing from each other.

Catching up, discussing further missions, it's not common to see each other so they use their free time to talking.

Normally, they talk about different subjects, always changing and never sticking to one, but what's so different is how they talked about someone, someone hidden from them, perhaps?

But, we shouldn't talk ahead, let's see what made them talk about someone, stay with me will you?

________

“Sanemi-kun!” A girl with (H/C) hair, walks in with a smile, seeing her close friend or teacher again.

Though she was a Tsuguko by the pillar, she wasn't known. Kakushi often refer her as hidden due to her busy training and lack of social interactions.

Maybe she was hidden from others, her training was 24/7 and how strict Sanemi was from letting her go outside, to try and keep her away from ‘distractions’. Maybe just an excuse to have her just for him, so she isn't really hidden now, is she?

“Here's the Ohagi's you've been pestering me about, and I prepared lunch back at the estate. Don't be late! Oh.. and don't be too rough like last time, I could barely walk!” She spoke with an Innocent smile, unknown to her how bad it sounded to others on her last sentence and how easily it could be misunderstood.

She handed the small box and walked back to the exit, waving back at Sanemi as they watched how the sun illuminated her skin

A tint of redness appeared in their cheeks as her voice and presence looped in their head, maybe it was the way her lips curved into a smile, or the way she spoke so kindly even to one of the most vile Hashira? The reason was unknown to them.

Silence filled the garden, as they stared at the flushed Wind Pillar in shock, was she his girlfriend?

After a few seconds of silence, he was then attacked by multiple questions being shoved down his throat—though he was to flustered to even respond to any of the questions being shouted through his ear.

“Is she your girlfriend, Shinaguzawa-kun?!” The Love Pillar, Kanjori Mitsuri squealed, shaking the poor Wind Pillar back and forth

“Don't be too rough like last time eh, Sanemi-kun~??’ My! I didn't know you were like that!” The Insect Pillar, Kocho Shinobu teased, nudging Sanemi's shoulder with a giggle.

“Maybe she'll be interested in being my fourth wife, she seems flashy!” A loud booming voice pipqaes in, Sound Pillar; Uzui Tengen.

“she single, perhaps?” A quiet voice appears behind, startling Mitsuri— Water Pillar, Tomioka Giyuu.

“Hm? Will it really matter? Nobody even likes you, Tomioka-san.” Shinobu smiles, covering her mouth for a small chuckle.

“Who are we even talking about again?” The Mist Pillar, Tokito Muichiro spoke while staring blankly at a cloud in the sky"

“oh..and what's that fluffy white thing called?” Muichiro points at the cloud, seemingly confused and forgotten about it.

“Muichiro! My boy, that is a thing called a cloud!” A loud yet cheerf voice spoke, Flame Pillar; Rengoku Kyojurou (?) And pats Muichiro's head with a chuckle.

“she looked nice.. Even Kaburamaru seems to like her..” Iguro Obanai, The Serpent Pillar joins in the cconversatio

"okay..to put an end in this, who was she, Sanemi?” a tall person spoke up, Stone Pillar, Gyomei Himejima

“she's..my Tsugoko.” Sanemi sighs, and looked at them as they all collectively gasped

Arc One; Start!
Chapter One; end <3

Chapter's Secrets!✦

✦Kaburamaru isn't actually the one that has eyes on her!

✦(Name) always makes Sanemi ohagi's ever since she became his Tsuguko, often deeming herself as the #1 Ohagi Maker of a earth!

✦The Hashira's were envious of Sanemi, can't you be theirs instead?

✦Seeing you and Sanemi interact, Mitsuri was having a hard time trying to hide her squeal!

✦Iguro is having trouble having his eyes on one girl..

✦Oyakata-sama favors you most, and so does his wife and children <3

wc; 732.
edited (!!)