the meeting

"Ahhhhhh Hes so hawt  i said while screaming to my bestie cherry berry baby girl. "Uhm no Hes not gurl get a grip" I rolled my eyes at her and continued my shift you might be wondering who I'm talking about. Well... its park... park..jimin.. . after i finished stocking the kitchen i heard my manager call my name "Lilly! do you mind closing the cafe cherry berry baby girl left to be with chrisadilla and i have to be at a wedding later" sure" i said i didn't like my manager because he cheats on his wife and tries to get with the female costumers. "Sure joe' i shouted i sighed because i knew there had been a lot of murders recently and if i had to close up i would have to stay longer. Before i even knew it, it was closing time. i watched everybody leave while i was sweeping with my ear buds in my ear.it was 10:09 and i and finished with all my duties (ehehehehehe duty) 

                                                              10:10

"oh man its so late and moms going to kill me i have to take a shortcut "I thought wile going through an alleyway  i knew it was dangerous i was speed walking through the alleyway when io heard screaming "please spare me i-i have a family "i was frozen in place i knew that voice i peered around the corner and...J-Joe i whispered under my breath he was covered in blood all around his neck i turned around ready to run when i heard a deep husky voice say ....

                                 "look what we have here a nosy little doll~"

before i knew it i was pinned to the wall he was in a hood but his ginger hair was peeking out .I screamed "AHH HELP ME KIDNAPPER " .i remembered what my bestie taught me scream and kick him where the sun don't shine "AHH TAKE THAT "i said while kicking him with all my strength in the nuts "what do you think your doin-AAGH "he fell on his knees while gripping his crotch i pulled out my pepper spray and spared him in his eyes "GAH" 

I ran as fast as i could (which wasn't very fast lmao )to my house i opened my door and ran into my room "are you okay sweetie " y-yes mom just tired "I said while shutting my door and locking it i needed to clear my head so i went to my bathroom to shower .

after i got out i looked in the mirror "wait what i said "I noticed two holes in my neck it looked like a bite could it be did that leprechaun bite me  but when did he get the chance to... i sighed i needed to sleep on it but i had the mark i needed to hide it i put a bandage on it and went to my bed i laid down trying to sleep but i count stop thinking about the leprechaun 

now that i think about it did he have fangs .no i must be imaging things i sighed and slipped of into a deep sleep 

ty for reading this is my first story this is meant to be a joke sorry not sorry lills

'