ʜʏᴘᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴛ 2.

Warnings: language
Recommendations: dark mode
————————-
Tysm for 70k reads:D
Much love to you guys>33
———-

An: guys renata legit got kicked out of the hype house... speechless.

Y/n's pov
~~~~~

The show continued on, but I still kept an eye out for Renata. I understand we're supposed to keep it "professional," but it's hard to do when she's literally flirting with my boyfriend. The camera crew then told us we were taking a break and we'd film again later on tonight. With that, I quickly went over to Vinnie. I tapped his shoulder as he quickly turned his head. "We need to talk," I whispered, dragging him by the arm. I went straight to his room and locked the door. "Vin", I sighed. "What's wrong?" He asked while grabbing my hand to sit down. "Renata, can't you tell she's in love with you?" I pout, plopping back on the bed. Vinnie laid next to me. "Yea, I noticed." "It was pretty obvious, though. "The way she cheered for me, and the uncomfortable hug she gave me," he tattled. "(
"Do you think she's showing out for the camera?" I curiously asked. "Maybe," Vinnie shrugged. I slightly groan at the thought. "I really hope I don't have to put her in her place." I sighed. "Yea, me too," Vinnie said, making us both laugh.

Later that night*

We were back filming, and I was so anxious. We were all at Chase's house, well, everyone except Thomas and Alex. They have unfinished business, which Chase is avoiding, but it isn't my problem. The camera crew followed us to the back as we went out to eat. Vinnie grabbed my hand, guiding me to the seat next to his. I sat down and watched as Renata went to the seat on Vinnies' left. "Those seats are taken!" I coughed. That got everyone's attention on us, which was embarrassing, but I held my guard. I enjoyed my food but noticed as Larry questioned Charli on why she didn't sit by Chase. It was obvious she was uncomfortable, but I just stayed to myself. "Vinnie"Omg, you've been working out!" Renata squealed. I watched with anger as she rubbed his biceps and praised him. I felt sick. I realized so many eyes were on me. I was at the point where I didn't care, and I slung her hand. "Don't you know how to keep your hands to yourself?" I snapped. Her eyes quickly widened before she turned away, embarrassed. "Oh," I heard Nikita mutter. There were a lot of whispers going on, but I tried to ignore them. "Jenga?" Baron asked, breaking the silence. Everyone agreed, so we went to circle the table. "Okay, so this isn't the basic Jenga, this is like the truth or dare one," he explained. We all nodded and started the game. "FaceTime the most famous person on your phone," Larry read. Charli's phone then begins ringing, which makes us all laugh. Renata's Jenga piece read, "Kiss the hottest person in the room." She looked at me then, Vinnie. Vinnie shook his head, and I gave her a death stare. She started making her way towards Vinnie, and that's when things went downhill.

Part 3?

An: sorry for the late post, I had to finalize hw for my final grades. Summer is here now tho, so I'm excited to post more💗