- ', Suicidal Thoughts ꒱ ↷

DISCLAIMER!!

THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE ATTEMPT IN SUICIDE,

SUICIDE THINKING, BODY SHAMING, ECT!
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SEE THIS OR IS

UNCOMFORTABLE BY THIS SORT OF
THINGS, DO NOT READ!

Thank You!

(A/n - Sad/Depressed Y/n AU)

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑

   Kudo Shinichi

┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP?!"

"YOU WERE IN THE CASINO ALL NIGHT YESTERDAY AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU BROUGHT OUR DEBTS EVEN HIGHER!!"

"WELL WHAT ABOUT YOU HUH?! SPLURGING ALL OUR MONEY ON DESIGNER THINGS KNOWING D*MN WELL OF OUR CIRCUMSTANCES?!"

"YOU EXPECT ME TO SHOW UP TO MY FRIENDS LOOKING LIKE A POOR BEGGAR?! AS IF!!"

Your breath hitched as you witnessed your father slap your mother's cheek. You looked away and closed the door silently as you heard their yells getting louder.

You made your way over to your bed and pulled the covers over your head. This happened every day. Father went out drinking with friends, went gambling and losing all his money, and mother was just dressing to impress.

At this point, you didn't even bother interfering with the arguments that they kept having. Your first attempt on doing so lead you getting your arm bruised up.

You pressed your hands  together and you closed your eyes. "Please let me live a peaceful life.." you prayed, tears trailing down your eyes.

The next morning, you woke up with the loud yelling again. You bit your lip as you got out of bed. Your eyes landed at the mirror and you stared at yourself.

Your hair was a mess, tangled and dirty, eyes were red from crying yourself to sleep, and your throat ached as if it hurted to speak or cry.

You didn't feel like going to school but the words of your mother replayed in your head, "Remember Y/n, we are a perfect family. We dress like a prefect family, we look like a perfect family, and we act like a perfect family."

"A perfect family..." You whispered to yourself, running a brush through your hair and adding makeup.

That was everything you grew up with. You mother would make you were dresses or skirts and add just a "little" bit of makeup to be the perfect daughter.

And to not make her mad, you went along with it. You feared thinking of the things she would do to you if you disobeyed. She was an abusive mother and would not hesitate to hit her own child.

Your curled up your (h/c) hair and wore red tinted lipstick. It's how your mother always told you to be. Shining jewelry, makeup, designer bags, basically a puppet that has no control over their life.