Part 6

Shirley and buster leave linda and dean alone in the lounge to talk as linda asked. Linda stairs at dean unable to produce words the fear takes over. Are you ever going to speak or just stand there? Stated dean. I can believe your out, i can believe they let you go. They let me go because i did nothing wrong!

Back at the pub its full of those who are waiting to attend stans funeral. Nancy begins to walk around the pub as if she is looking for something which she has lost. Finally she find lee, mick and tina at the end of the bar. Where's mum questions nancy. Shes gone to get milk for when we get back replys mick. She been gone ages.

Back at the BandB linda finally plucks up the courage to speak to dean. This is the first time that they have been alone properly since everyone found out about that awful night of sharons wedding. Do you sleep at night? Cos i don't. I lie there able to look at the one i love more than anything. All i do is replay what happened over and over again. I don't want to but i cant help it, its there and its never going to go away. Linda find it all too much as tears begin to fall from her face as dean stays cool and takes a sip from his drink.

Back at the vic billy inform everyone that he's ready. Mick calls linda to find out where she is as the minute mark is now closed. But there no answers as she turned her phone off. What is she playing at she knows how hard today if for everyone! Explains mick. The kids begin to look worried this is very unlike there mum as she is always putting them and mick before herself as she loved them dearly. Mick just wants his wife to be there. He ask sharon where she is but she explains that she hasn't seen her billy just says that she probably in the bathroom women are always in the bath room. Tina goes to check as mick begins to look more worried. Nancy explains to mick the importance of family and that he really needs his wife and his mum todat explaining that he needs shirley and that he should go round to make her feel welcome and break the ice. As mick leaves the vic he see shirley and buster standing outside the B and B.

Dean yells at linda explaining that she wanted it to and that she doesn't really love mick she just too scared to admit she true feelings for him. YOUR SICK yells linda in complete disbelieve as to the way he really believes what hes saying. If you want to come to the funeral then you have to admit what you did to me as i dont want anything spoiling it for mick demands linda. I didn't do anything do wanted it you grabbed me. Replied dean. You know what you did i know you have a heart ive seen you cry just say it SAY WHAT YOU DID TO ME! SAY IT! JUST SAY IT! DEAN! At this moment linda is a mess tears are falling uncontrollably. Just as deab looks like he finally understands and is willing to admit what he did mick storms in to protect linda.

Mick goes to punch dean but is stopped by buster and shirley we are there to protect their boy. MICK I DON'T WANT THIS protests linda. YOU DON'T EVEN LOOK AT HER, YOU DON'T EVEN GO IN THE SAME ROOM AS HER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND! MICK PLEASE STOP !!! yells linda and shirley. Come on mick lets go eveyone will be waiting explains linda. Before they leave makes it clear that buster and deans aren't welcome at the funeral and shirley must make a choice.