two

juliet: "my name is juliet"

i smiled, i really hoped these guys would be my friends soon.

tommy: "oh i know you! you were apart of that group with liz and her robots."

liz was the dollar tree regina george. i wasn't truly apart of her group, i just followed her around since i didn't fit in anywhere else.

juliet: "oh god, do not remind me-"

tubbo: "tommy used to have a crush on liz"

tommy gasped very loudly, which was either pure shock or dramatisation.

tommy: "DID NOT!"

tubbo: "DID TOO!"

while all of this screaming was happening, me and ranboo were laughing our butts off. i was mostly laughing of the stupidity of someone ever liking liz.

__: "TIME TO LINE UP!"

one of the teachers called, it was tommy and tubbo's teacher, mrs mckaskel

i, personally did not like her. once our class had her as a substitute and she was really strict, like she lectured a girl for not wearing a skirt, (our school isn't a uniform school, unlike most k-8 schools.) and how this generation is so "untraditional" and "going to hell".

tommy: "help me"

i giggled while tubbo was dragging him to their teacher.

ranboo: "awe, that means recess is almost over for us"

juliet: "who's class are you in?"

it was like the second week of school so i hadn't memorised everybody's teachers yet.

ranboo: "i'm in mr v's class. how about you?"

juliet: "OH I'M GETTING CHANGED TO HIS!"

i might have said that a bit too loudly because everyone near us turned to me

juliet: "oh- i'm sorry. sometimes i accidentally will say some things loud and i'm sorry if its too loud and i get overexcited most times and-"

ranboo smiled.

ranboo: "it's ok. i do it too sometimes."

juliet: "i'm currently in miss hosinn's class though."

ranboo: "wait why are you changing classes?"

juliet: "uh, i don't really know to be honest. i think it had sometime to do with the gifted program thingy."

ranboo: oh, that makes sense

miss hosinn: "MY CLASS! LINE UP!"

i stood up and started walking to my classes line. i stopped to wave bye to ranboo.

he smiled and waved back.