v. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"Pope!" Rio yelled when she floated up to the docks near the Chateau

"Pope!" Rio yelled when she floated up to the docks near the Chateau. She was running on fumes, the sun going down. "JJ!"

"What was that?" JJ looked over, still coming down from his own panic attack after attempting to break John B out of jail.

"Pope!" the voice heard again.

"That's Rio!" Pope called, taking off in a sprint as JJ followed. Kie was in the shower, surely no being able to hear a distant yell. "Rio!"

"JJ! Pope!" she called in a panic, getting off the boat as she nearly tripped.

"What happened to your head?" Pope asked in a panic as she ran through the yard to them.

"How did you get here?" JJ gapped before she threw her arms around the both of them tightly. "Is that your boat?"

"Rio." Pope pulled back to look at her. "What happened?"

Her eyes were wide and panicky, inhaling. "Renfield."

"This is war!" JJ was on a rant when Rio explained what happened, pacing the chateau as Rio sat with Pope. "This- we have to hit them back!"

"With what?" Kie gapped in disbelief. "And all of us go to jail too?"

"Maybe!" he exclaimed with a wide eyed look. "He tried to kill Rio!"

"JJ, we can't just put a hit on someone." Pope shook his head. "We just went over this this morning, and look how that turned out!"

"So we're gonna do nothing?" the blonde gapped.

"JJ." Rio waved him off. "My head is killing me."

"Yeah, because you were almost murdered." he violently passed her a bottle of Advil. "Eat em."

She took the bottle, taking the tea Pope made. Kie exhaled, looking to her friend. "You sure you don't wanna go to the hospital?"

"I just wanna go to sleep." she said honestly, rubbing her eyes.

"Yeah, of course." Kie nodded her head. "I'm gonna sleep in here so you can have John B's room."

"No, you don't wanna sleep in that room." JJ helped her up. "You can stay in my room."

"Like that is any better?" Pope followed as he lead her toward the room. "She's gonna get an STD."

"No true." JJ gapped at him, looking to Rio. "Not true."

She ignored them both, crawling into the bed with an exhale. Pope had wrapped her head up for her and stopped the bleeding, but she still had a pounding headache for the time being. The boys shared a worried look at her lack of fellow jokes, only met with silence. Pope put a hand on her shoulder a second. "We'll be in the living room if you need anything."

"Wait." she looked back, JJ bumped into the back of Pope when they paused. "Can you stay by the door until I fall asleep?"

She was scared, but wasn't gonna admit it out loud.