༺ 3 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

"Do you have everything?" Pieck asks as I stumble toward the door.

"For the seventh time, yes Pieck. All I need are bathing suits and a few dresses and skirts," I smile, feeling a bit better about the show.

Last night Pieck and I spoke about how great the exposure would be. Especially with my new project with Sephora, I'd bring in a ton of new revenue.

"I can't wait to watch it! I'll always vote for you!" she giggles, lifting my suitcase and putting it in the trunk.

"Do you know who else is going to be on the show?" I ask, putting on my sunglasses and getting into the car.

"Nope. They've been keeping the cast sort of hushed, but there has been some speculation," Pieck says, getting into the passenger seat.

"I heard they asked Mikasa Ackerman," Porco says, starting the car.

"Really? Isn't she that famous fashion designer?" I ask, stunned.

"Mhm. I also think she currently holds the MMA Championship title too," Pieck says, looking something up on her phone. "But she doesn't like to brag about it."

"She's so talented. Why would they ask someone like me to be on the same show as her? And she is drop-dead gorgeous." I groan in frustration.

"Relax. You're also beautiful," Porco reassures me. "You'll find the right guy. Don't worry. And just remember that Pieck and I will be rooting for you! From the couch, of course," he chuckles. I watch as he rests his hand on Pieck's thigh as he continues to drive to the airport. I hope to have a love as purr as theirs one day.

"Thank you, guys. And thank you for driving me, Porco. I'm sure this is the last thing a talented actor like you would want to do on a Sunday morning," I joke.

"It's no big deal. I have to support the two most important women in my life at all times!" he notes.

"Here we go..." I lightly chuckle.

"My little sister and beautiful girlfriend," he continues.

"Porco we're not siblings," I point out.

"But we could be!" he retorts.

"We look nothing alike!" I shout.

"Hey! Just be grateful to have a brother like me," he scoffs.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes, looking out the window.

"I mean, you guys fight like siblings," Pieck chimes in.

"Pieck!" I give her a look of warning.

"All I'm saying is, when my family took you in, you became my sister for life and I wouldn't trade you for the world." Porco glances at me through the rearview mirror, flashing me his signature smile before returning his eyes to the road.