Prt.1 of The Extermination (Finale)-Part 23

Silver Atwood: Welcome back to the one and only greatest show in all of hell!!

The crowd was cheering as the game show announcer made his appearance on the large tv screens high above in the center of the arena.

Silver Atwood: Up for today's event, contestants must climb to the top of the tower and collect a key to open the door to the next level. Only five keys are waiting at the top and only five of you can proceed to the next round. But beware, there's several traps and decoys all over the tower that will throw you off course. The most you should be worried about is the rising fire that will be set off at the base of the tower after the first ten minutes is up. All weapons are allowed in this game, but you must bring only one weapon of choice. Guns, bombs, melee weapons, anything to fight against other contestants. Now lets get things started, shall we?

The gates located around the corners of the arena opened up. Thirty demons had walked out onto the field with their weapon in hand. The cameraman was getting a right panning shot of all the contestants lined up, which showed up as live footage on the big tv screens. The count down started from ten. The moment the count down was over, everyone rushed towards the tower. Many of them already tried eliminating each other from the start to increase the odds of winning in their favor. Players were slaughtering one another as they climbed up higher levels. The numbers were dropping quickly were some demons fell into a pit of spikes or they fell to their death from a high point up the tower. The shockwaves of explosion were shaking the arena and viewers from their seats in the stadium.

Silver Atwood: Looks like Cherri Bomb has wiped the floor of six contestants! She continues to climb to the top without breaking a sweat! But lets see how she takes the heat from the flames are soon to go off in just twenty seconds!

In the back stages of the arena, the workers are getting ready to roll out the barrels of gasoline a to blow up at the base of the constructed tower. Little did they know that a certain imp was hiding in the roofing of the backstages, spying in on the game show without buying a ticket. 

Blitz: Wooooooooo! Yeah kick their asses! Lets go Cherri Bomb!!

Worker 1: Hey! Dipshit! Get the fuck outa here! 

Blitz looked down from where he was sitting to see one of the staff members just under him. He simply flipped off the worker and went back to eating his bag of popcorn. 

Worker 1: Dumbfuck! Go fuck off somewhere else! Your ass isn't supposed to be here!

Blitz: I dont give a flying fuck what you have to say. Why dont you go bother someone ELSE.....

Blitz got yanked off the pipe he was sitting on and fell onto the concrete floor underneath him.

Blitz: The fuck is your problem?! 

Worker 1: Go on! Get the fuck out of here! You didnt even pay for shit to get in anyway.

Blitz: And how would you know that?

Worker 1: Cuz you'd be in the stands and not sneaking around like some fuckin gremlin. Now beat it already!

The staff worker shoved blitz back a few steps, which triggered something within him. Blitz retaliated by pushing the worker back with more force. The worker started throwing punches at blitz who then took out his pistol. The sound of gunshots was covered from the cheering of the audience in the stadium. Atwood get a call in his ear piece.

Silver Atwood: Ya got them barrels ready?

Worker 2: We've got a problem boss. One of our guys got into a fight with someone that snuck in. 

Silver Atwood: Get it taken care of. I want those barrels ready in ten seconds. 

The crowd started counting down with the clock on the tv screens. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!!

[BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

An explosion erupted at one of the gate entrances on the arena. Everyone in the crowd went silent for a moment before cheering again.

Silver Atwood: What the fuck is going on down there?!?!

Worker 2: One of the gas tanks exploded boss!! There's a fire spreading through the hallwa.....

[BOOM!!!!BOOM!!!!BOOM!!!!BOOM!!!!BOOM!!!!BOOM!!!!]

All of the gate entrances around the arena went up in flames. Silver Atwood could only hear the screams of people being burned alive in his ear piece. He looked out to the arena and saw a imp booking it from the fires that started to reach out onto the field. He climbed over the barrier separating the audience from the arena and escaped into the stands. Everyone was becoming worried as the fires got closer to the viewers watching front row seats and eventually rose higher up into the air. The stadium was flooding with people trying to evacuate as the fire quickly grew uncontrollable. Silver Atwood dashed out of his office to go after the man responsible for the outbreak. He ran outside at tried searching for blitz. He was constantly shoved and bumped into people running for their lives. He spotted blitz leaping over a line of cars in the distance. He wouldn't have been able to reach blitz in time with the mob surrounding him. 

[BOOM!!!!!!!!]

Another explosion was heard as everyone turned their attention to the stadium, seeing it engulfed in flames before all eyes. Silver Atwood was furious and forever cursed blitz to be a dead man. 

[Transition To Present Day]

You and loona were laying together on one of the office couches waiting for blitz moxxie and millie to come back from shopping so you could bunker down for the cleansing. 

Y/N: What's taking these guys so long?

Loona: Theyre always like this. They go out to buy things last second. 

[Knock! Knock! Knock!]

Y/N: I wonder who that could be.

You got up from the couch and walked over to the front door of the workplace. You opened the door and saw two imps standing outside with a trolley of oil canisters. 

???????: Order for Blitz-o.

Y/N: I guess you got the right place. 

???????: Whered ya want us to set them at?

Y/N: Id say against the wall over there. 

The two imps walked in with the trolley and started unloading the oil canisters before leaving.

Loona: Mmmmm-mmmm, im gunna use the bathroom. Hopefully those dumbasses make it back in time. 

Loona stood up from the couch and walked over to the office bathroom. You looked at the canisters and had a strange feeling about them. You walked over to blitz's office and searched through some of his folders on some of the latest company spendings and payments. You flipped through each page and found nothing on blitz putting in an order for jerry cans. 

Silver Atwood: Light it up. 

A bullet was sent through the window and blew up the oil canisters. You heard a loud explosion outside blitz's office, you quickly ran to open the door only to meet a wall of fire seeping into the office you were in.

[30 Minutes Until The Cleansing Begins]
......................................................................................

[30 Minutes Until The Cleansing Begins]