found | ONE

Wanted to make this because ive seen alot of people asking for tom to have a cameo in euphoria so heres a spiderman x euphoria crossover play the songs at the top of each chapter to feel how the story should feel, enjoyyy

Rue was making her way out of the school, her hands shaking, she was pissed off at Fez from this morning. He was supposed to give her the drugs she needed but he kept declining her and shut her out.

"Fuck Fez! Come on, just this once. I need it." She yelled from the other side of the screen door. Fez was listening from the inside shaking his head refusing to open the door. "Fez, I know you're in there. Open the damn door!" She started banging on the door, getting louder and louder. Fez opened the main door, but still left the screen door closed. "Rue, I can't give you shit. Just leave, ain't you got school soon?" He calmly said. Rues eyes were a slight red, she was a mess. So many emotions you could see appear in her eyes, anger, sensitivity, hurt, and more. Her hair was the usual mess, she slowly placed her hand on the door staring at Fez, "Please. If you don't give me the drugs I'll kill myself some other way. I know you don't want to be responsible for my death, but Ill be dead either way. So just give me my shit!" He closed the door back and walked away. She screamed and kicked the door trying to break it down, but no luck.

Rue luckily had found old medications her mom had in her bathroom cabinets after though. She walked over to the side of the school, it was alley-like, and quiet. Soon people began to clear out from the school as she hid between two garbage cans, she pried her fingers onto the cap of the medication bottles desperately. What she didn't know was how strong the medicine was, how far on the edge she was and how close she was to killing herself. She crushed the pills on a sheet of paper, and ran her nose across it snorting it all. Her vision became a blur, she could see objects multiply in-front of her, she laughed in pain and joy. It was short-lived as her upper body fell against the garbage can on her right, it definitely hurt but she was too numb to feel anything or to care. Her breath began to shorten, struggling to breathe as cold air blew out.

Peter was walking out of the school finishing up his tutoring, he walked over towards the trash cans to throw away some papers and his empty bottle. He walked slowly a bit scared because of the hollow and dark area, there he found Rue coughing grabbing onto the edge of the trash can. She slid down the wall losing her balance, she wheezed reaching for her other pills right across her that had fallen out of her pocket.

Peter squatted down hastily, "Are you okay? What happened?" She motioned for him to grab the pills and so he did. He opened the container and spilled a random amount into his hands, opening her mouth up and sliding them down her throat.

It took a minute and Peter was in panic, he had no idea on what to do and whether she'd be okay or not. She was unresponsive, so he grabbed his inhaler and shoved it into her mouth. She finally woke up with a loud gasp, it hurt to talk and breathe but she went through it and got up sighing. She was surprisingly fine leaving Peter confused, he picked up his backpack putting it over his shoulders again and ran after her quickly.

"Hey, what happened back there? Are you okay?" He kept asking as they walked, his head leaning over her shoulder. She picked up her hand and put it flat on his face pushing him away gently, "Nothing of your concern." She tried to brush him off but he continued, "Well, I am concerned." He yawned, examining her up and down. Something was special about her, he didn't notice her before but now he did. He was beyond worried for this girl, how can someone tell someone not to be concerned about them randomly trying to catch their breath? Peter had a reason to be concerned, two actually. One, he's worried for her wellbeing and two, he's spiderman. Rue shrugged, "Not my problem. Are you gonna stop following me?" She asked. "No." He answered but fortunately for Rue, a nearby shop was being robbed. His eyes widened not knowing what to do, but he came to his senses and quickly told her he had to leave, running to a corner to change.

Peter was in his suit, webbing his way over to the shop. "Oh shit! Look its that spider dude." One of the robbers said, they pulled out guns aiming it at Peter. Peter dodged the bullet, but his attention was taken away by Rue, she was walking towards the direction of the shop because it was where her house was. The robbers took this chance to attack Peter, he hadn't realized it because his senses weren't working out.

Luckily, Rue looked up from her phone to see the mess being made. "Look out!" She yelled, he turned to see the bullet coming right at him so he ducked down reacting quickly. The girl had just saved his life just like he saved hers back in the alley. Peter locked the robbers against the wall with his web, he looked over to Rue waving. "Hey, you! Can you uh, call the police?" He nervously said, cautious so that she wouldn't recognize his child-like voice. She nodded and dialed 911, they arrived and he swung away before having anymore interactions with Rue.

Rue furrowed her eyebrows confused but chose to ignore it. She soon made it home, and as she opened the door. She saw a very upset mother. "Rue! Where have you been? I've been waiting here, praying you hadn't killed yourself." She yelled, Rue groaned getting annoyed. "It was only an hour mom, chill out." She walked over to her room, dropping her backpack on the floor. Her mom followed behind leaning against the doorframe so Rue wouldn't be able to close the door. "Chill out? Rue. Do you know how much I worry about you? For fucks sake, you just got out of rehab a few months ago. I cant trust you going outside. Now what were you doing?" Her voice stern, sweat dripping down from her face, she was scared for her daughter.

Gia walked over hearing all the noise, "What happened mom?" She asked confused at first, but the confusion cleared up when she saw how late Rue came back home. Leslie shook her head in response, "Thats what i'm trying to find out because your sister likes to come home late and tell me to chill out about it." Rue was on her bed using her phone unbothered by the two.

Leslie looked at Rue in the eyes, "I'm getting real fucking tired of you Rue." As she turned to close the door Rue shouted from behind, "Then leave me alone and let me die, I'm sorry I was busy saving spidermans life. Is that what you wanted to hear?" Leslie thought she was bullshitting and left, but Gia walked over to Rue curious. "You met spiderman? Or are you messing with us?" She whispered into Rues ear. Rue just gave her a smile and shrugged, "Maybe I did, maybe not." Gia rolled her eyes and laughed hugging Rue. She loved her sister so much, she'd be miserable if she lost her.