Hints | FOUR

remember 2 play the songs on top of each chapter and vote for it!!

   "Fuck!" Peter yelled out, his leg being dragged out by an unidentifiable figure, he tried his best trying to crawl his way out but he couldn't. "Hey spiderman, watch out, this isn't of your concern." A deep voice spoke. Peter panted being held upside down, "Man, who are you?" He asked rubbing his eyes, "No one." the figure responded

Rue sat by a locker near the school restroom listening to music until Jules walked over to her grabbing her up then dragging her to the bathroom. She kissed her, and Rue kissed back, it progressed and was going to turn into something more but Rue pushed her away, "What the hell Jules? Get off me." She yelled, knowing she liked it but knew it wasn't right. "What?" Jules asked a bit shocked, "Don't you like me?" She asked. Rue shook her head in stress, "I do, but maybe if you just told me where Peter was I—" Jules groaned obnoxiously shutting Rue up, "Why is it always about him? You just met him." She rolled her eyes. Rue scoffed and pushed Jules away from her, "Yeah, well I'm considerate of peoples feelings and since he's done way more for me than you could do for me." She said coldly, giving her a hard and long stare before leaving the restroom while taking out a cigarette and a lighter. Jules stood where she was, her head not turning to look after Rue, she was hurt, very hurt. She turned and walked for the stall, sitting down and crying silently, hugging her backpack.

Rue was sat outside, the same place Peter had saved her life. She was smoking while watching cute cat videos on her phone, it was the second best thing after drugs. She needed some badly though, her eyelids sunk down, throwing her head back against the brick wall careless whether she hit her head or not. As she opened one of her eyes to take another hit, a panicky figure came running down the alley, panting heavily.

"God, what's his problem? I was just trying to save that poor girls life." A voice spoke, it was familiar. As it came out of the shadows, she saw it was spiderman. He immediately looked up, seeing her staring at him, he quickly changed his voice to a deeper tone, standing up straight. "Uh, hello, little girl." He said, praying she hadn't recognized his voice while patting the dirt m off of him. She raised an eyebrow at him, "Why'd your voice suddenly change?" She questioned, not worrying about the fact she was talking to spiderman. He cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head, "It's an illusion, I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged, then turning to point his fingers the other way, "Watch out!". Rue looked to where they were pointed and there was nothing, when she turned back towards his way, he was trying to get his webs to work. "Come on, stupid thing!" His voice was all high pitched again, he looked back to see her looking at him strangely again. "You know what, pretend like you never saw me." He said in a french accent this time running away from her.

Rue was walking home until she saw Peter. He was in a convenience store checking something out, she looked left and right to see if cars were coming and there weren't, so she ran across the street in a fast pace, she barged into the store loudly. Peter was all sweaty, some cuts on his arms, he jumped when he was Rue. "Oh, hey Rue." He said, breathing heavily as if he had just come back from fighting which he did. She walked closer, seeing him all grimy, hair messy, and bruised. "What happened, are you okay?" She asked a bit concerned, considering he'd been missing for one and a half days. He took a pause, staring at the floor then back at Rue, responding with a nod and sincere smile only. She nodded back slowly, her eyes now on the things being checked out. A bunch of random strings, bandages, and duct tape. She got closer, leaning her elbow on Peters shoulder, "What's all that for?" She curiously questioned, when he saw that she SAW, he scrambled to put it all in his bag. "Nothing, it's for a project." He replied then running away out the store, she of course, ran after him but he was quickly gone. She took a look around but didn't want to bother looking for him. Right above the store, was Peter, he was hiding behind the sign at the top of the store. Once he saw that Rue was gone, he jumped off and went home.

Peter was patching hid cuts up with bandages, he wasn't sure how to handle cuts, not knowing how to clean them. All he knew of was bandages. He then started working all the string out and strapping it on the inside of his web shooter, he had no more web and none to replace it. Peter picked up the web shooter, placing it on his arm, aiming it above his phone. He accidentally moved slightly, shooting his phone, and it cracked. He cursed underneath his breath, fuck. The string was thicker than web but he didn't think it would break his phone. Peter groaned and fell back over his bed fake sobbing, it was just as hard as spiderman to even be normal and do arts and craft. His web shooter had stuck to his phone and he tried to wiggle it off but when he did, it cracked even more. "Shit! Okay, Ill leave it alone. God." For the rest of the night, all Peter did was duct tape the holes in his suit up. But one thought went over and over in his head, "Would Rue find out?"