An Explaintion

Reggie's POV:

It's been a week since Y/n's birthday and we haven't spoke about what happened, we haven't even told anyone because we simply just don't know how to tell them. Specially because it all happened over a kiss, I'm sure we will figure it out, some how but right now, we need to focus! Tomorrow the band has new gig and it's at some festival! So Y/n is driving her and Julie to a hotel for the night because its about two hours away and soundcheck starts early while me and the boys have the time of our lives.. ok that's a lie we have no clue what to do so I was thinking about trying to tell them what happened. I mean I just don't know what to say.. oh well here goes it.

I walk into the studio and see them just chilling around and humming a few songs on our set.
"Hey guys!" I nervously say gritting it through my teeth
"Uh.. hey buddy you ok?" Luke looks up at me confused
"Uh. Right i'm just going to get this over with" I pace a few time then stand in front of them bracing myself for every possible reaction
"Dude, it's chill. Just say it bro" Alex looks at me like i've never spoke before
"Ok ok! I got Y/n a necklace for her birthday and then we kissed and it started to light up and we don't how or why or what even happened!!" I quickly explain and close my eyes scarred for what's about to come but it stays silent. I slowly open my eyes to the guys grinning ear to ear "Uh what?"
"YOU KISSED HER" Luke jumps up hugging me and sort off howling?
"FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT FOR AGESSS" Alex jumps up and joins us picking me up and spinning me around
"GUYS!" I shout as they slowly put me down and go silent "Are we not going to talk about the lighting up necklace?!"
"Oh right.. yeah that's weird as hell" Alex looks at me as his face drops
"Well, do you know anything about the necklace?" Luke sits down with a notebook and prepares to write whatever I say
"Uh well my grandmother gave it to me and said give it to the right one. I'm guessing she meant like.. well you know" I chuckle nervously hoping they don't question anything
"Well I don't know, care to explain?" Alex leans forward from his seat and grins
"Well like, i'm guessing she meant someone I feel like- a person who I- someone I feel could be my.. soulmate?" I stare at them blankly as Luke messily writes stuff down smirking
"Okay and any back story in with this 'necklace'?" He questions
"Well she had always said it shows you when you found the right one.. it SHOWS you when you found the right one! Maybe that was it! Maybe that was it showing me!" I smile hoping this is true because I hope she's the one!
"Right!! Ok, I think we've cracked it guys!" Alex and Luke jump dancing around with me
"Dude, we're proud of you! You finally made the move!" They say and keep dancing as I join in

Hours go by and we start to get and realise we said we were going to visit the girls so quickly grab a few things and poof to the hotel they said they would be staying at. We get there within seconds and try to find their room by peeking our heads through each door, (do not recommend! some of the things we saw are scarring) we finally reach their door and step back as Luke knocks and hugs Julie when she opens the door and we all laugh. They've had a thing going on too, none of us say anything because they think we don't see it but honestly it's soooo obvious. I look around and don't see Y/n, hm that's weird maybe she's in the bathroom. Minutes go by of just talking and yet there's still no sign of her..
"Hey Julie, where's Y/n?" I ask a bit worried
"Oh she went on a walk, she said she needed to clear her mind? She's been looking stressed this whole time" Julie stands up and walks over to Y/n's bed and I follow along "She's been starring at this necklace all day but never puts it on?" OH GOD SHES STRESSED!
"Okay I have to go find her! Dudes!" I call the guys grappling their attention as I'm about to leave "Explain to Julie about the necklace" I chuck Luke the necklace and she's sits down next to him as they start to explain.

I start to think of Y/n and try to poof to her, we learned we can do that apparently Willie taught us! I land at the.. the setting for the festival? This is the wrong place... oh hold on. I look in the distance to see Y/n's h/l, h/c  not too far away from me so I run over to catch up to her.
"Reg?" She looks over at me confused and a bit out of it seems?
"Are you okay?" I ask grabbing her hand and pulling her somewhere somewhat more private (aka a toilet cubicle, great)
"Yeah I'm fine just a little stressed.. and faint" She grabs her head slowly leaning back on the door
"What why? Look we found out why the necklace lit up!" I pull her up so she's leaning on me rather then the door (you know germs *gross*)
"Really? Oh thank goodness.. wait is it bad? She goes more faint at the thought
"No no no! It's actually quite romantic. I suppose it was like a true loves kiss" I look down to her and she smiles "My grandmother said it will show me when I have found my person, the one I belong with"
She's look up to me with the cutest smile and I can't help but kiss her. The kiss felt like heaven, butterflies flutter through my back as she moves her hand through my hair and I pull her closer. It's moment like this which I wish would last forever, we slowly pull apart and I place a soft kiss onto her forehead.
"We should probably get back, Julie was pretty worried about you" I look around as I speak "And this bathroom is pretty smelly" we laugh together and walk back to her car even though I could literally teleport there.
"Seatbelt" She looks at me as she starts the car
"Y/n, dear. I'm already dead.." I look over to her confused but smiling
""Oh shit right.. sorry" she smiles and starts to drive back to the hotel

1142 words