2

Y/N's POV:

I just got a text from Wilhemina that she will be here about 10 minutes. This is not our first weekend together. Usually I'm telling my parents that I'm going to my friend and we study or something. I'm an adult now so they don't really care. I don't have also amazing contact with my parents, so I can see Wilhemina whenever I want.

"Hi"
I get into Wilhemina's car and smile.

"Well, hello"
She chuckles and turns her head in order to kiss me.

We're just sitting in car and kissing like a teenage couple.

"Let's go. I miss you so much"
She breaks our kiss.

"Me too."
I smile.

Wilhemina's hand found place at my thigh and stayed there all the time. She teasingly caressed it, but I ignored that.
We arrived and I find out that Wilhemina booked room for us a few hours ago.
I open the door and immediately spot extremely elegant room and big windows with view on the city.

"Oh my god, Wilhemina. That room is wonderful"
I gasp and run towards window to see this beautiful view.

She closes the door and puts our luggage on floor.

"I knew you would like it, baby."
She hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. "I missed you so much."

Wilhemina turns me around and pushes me on window. She immediately attacks my lips.

"I want to tell you something."
I break our kiss.

"Maybe later." She chuckles.
"We have more important things to do." She places her hands under my t-shirt.

She pushes me on bed and straddles my waist. Wilhemina's hand squezzes my throat.

"Tell me, kitten. Did you miss me?"
She asks.

"Yes, so much."
I answer with a trembling voice.

"Why don't you show me how much?"
She stands up and sits on bed.

"On your knees"
She looks at me.

I do what she asked me for and I place myself on my kness between her legs.
I lift her skirt and see that she already took her underwear off. Without any warning I take her clit in my mouth and suck it.

"Yes, kitten just like that" She takes my hair and pulls it. "Keep going."

I break my action and I want to push my fingers into her but she takes my wrist.

"Just use that pretty mouth of yours, sweetheart" She says.

I only smile and come back to my last position. After a lot of loud moans and pulling on my hair she came all over my mouth.

"You did it amazing." She says breathless. "Your turn." Wilhemina places me on bed, but I stop her.

"Actually, I really want to tell you something."
I sit next to her.

"Alright. Tell me, honey. What is bothering you all night?"
She says.

"Wilhemina...." I take her hand.
"I love you."

"Y/N..." She starts.

"I'm not going to college. I gave it up... For you... I wanna be with you.. I want to start a real relationship with you..."

"Excuse me..." She starts.
"You did what?" She stands up and scream.

"Wil..."

"Are you fucking lost your mind?"
She cuts me off.

I don't answer her. I'm just sitting here and looking at her. I didn't expect that kind of reaction. I thought she would be happy.

"I have a husband for fucks sake!!" She screams.

"I thought you don't love him..."

"What do you know about love?" She cuts me off again. "You are just a teenanger."

"I wasn't when you fucked me" I answer.

"Yeah, I fucked you. And you mistook sex with love." She sighs. "I knew this whole thing was a mistake... I fucking knew it"

I can feel tears in my eyes.

"You really thought we have any chances? You really thought that I want spend my life with you? We were just fucking.
Get a real life, Y/N."
She sits on armchair and places hands on her forehead.

"Maybe I don't know what love is, but now I definitely know what hate is"
I take my things and leave the room.

Wilhemina doesn't even care to stop me.
Here, our relationship ended. With tears I leave this fucking hotel in the middle of the night. I hate her. I don't want to know her anymore.

2 weeks full of hate and avoiding Wilhemina Venable later, I finally end school and I also some parts of my life ended too. I thought I have future's plans with Wilhemina, but I was wrong.
Now I have to start my life again.
I wish I never meet her, but I did. And she fucked my life, destroyed my heart.
I will never forgive you this, Wilhemina Venable.