21. Just Us Today

Peter POV

After a few minutes Y/N falls asleep. It's only 7:45, but I don't blame her, she's had a rough day.

I pick her up bridal style and lay her down on the bed. Then I go to the bathroom to put my pjs on. When I get out of the bathroom I decide it might be best if I sleep on the top bunk tonight.

I take my first step on the ladder. As I'm about to go up the next step I hear a whisper.

"Where are you going?" Asks Y/N in a sleepy voice.

"I- uh, I didn't want to wake you s-so I was just going to-"

"Well, could you stay with me? Please?" She cuts me off "I'm cold."

I smile as she lifts the blanket for me. I crawl in next to her. She cups my face with her hand and kisses me, quick and sweet. Then she wraps her arms around my torso and pulls herself closer to me. I slide my arms around her waist and hold her, not wanting to let go.

She snuggles her face in my chest and says "I love you Pete."

"I love you too Babe."

🕷°°°°°🕷

That morning I wake up and the alarm clock says it's 8:30 am. I look down to see that
Y/N is stil there in my arms, sleeping peacefully. She's so beautiful, I don't want to wake her just yet and she looks so comfortable so I just stay there, stroking her h/c hair.

A few minutes later she blinks her eyes open and looks at me. "Good morning Babe" I say.

"Morning Spiderboy"

We get up and get ready for the day. Y/N hits the showers first. She walks out of the bathroom wearing a (your favorite band) shirt and f/c jeans.

I quickly grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt I found on top of the dresser, then run into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and take a shower. I put on my jeans and as I'm about to put on my shirt I realize my mistake and two words pop into my brain.

Oh crap.

Y/N POV

I sit on the bed waiting for Peter, he finally walks out of the bathroom and once I see him I stare in shock, I don't mean too but how could I not? My boyfriend is ripped!

"Holy-" I breathe.

Peter is standing about five feet away from me, wearing nothing but a pair of jeans. He's holding a shirt in one hand, and his hair is still damp from the shower he just took. Damn he's hot.

 Damn he's hot