Forbidden fruit 🍋

He took the opportunity as you parted your lips to breathe , he slid his tongue inside. The hands you placed on Eren's neck messed up Eren's hair . Eren didn't mind it , he was totally focused on you right now .

He opened his green eyes slightly, which he had closed to savor, then he kissed your neck, letting go your lips from his. He left dry but slow kisses. The movement in his lap was provoking him even more , you could feel it from the deep breath he took .

Eren started kissing your neck to suck it. His hand went from your lips to the under your skirt. He reached your pantie by squeezing your thighs. He watched gladly the shyness in your eyes as he slowly pulled your pantie down.

“I lust for your skin to rub against mine,” he whispered.

You took a quick breath, you wanted to gether yourself, but Eren's palms caressing you did not allow it. He left a short kiss on your lip before inserting his finger into your private area.

"Don't close your eyes"

"B-But" you said and squinted your eyes in embarrassment. Your trembling voice sounded weak.

Eren smirked but ordered "open your eyes,"

You didn't want to open your eyes, but if you don't what Eren said, he would put you in even bigger trouble and you would start begging him.

You opened your eyes and tried to keep them open. You couldn't stop yourself from throwing your head back when his finger got into you. You covered your mouth with your hand to keep yourself away from scream.

"We are alone"

"I know a-ah yes!"

You thought you will feel more comfortable not having to keep yourself , but your moanings was provoking Eren . You were almost at your climax when Eren withdrew his finger.

While he were trying to take off your belt, you removed his top . Then you were going to help him unbuckle his belt, but Eren kissed you and took charge of his own business. He took off his belt and so etc... he placed the condom . You hadn't notice condom where he got it quickly .

"Do you usually carry a condom, Eren?" Why do you carry a condom with you??

"Yes, for protection."

"I don't get it?" You looked at him with angry eyes. "I didn't know you were having sex with anyone else."

"You are the only woman I desire in my life. I'm not doing anything with anyone."

Eren gathered your hair from your shoulders with one hand and kissed your chest. You stroked his hair.

"So do I… you're the only person I want to have me."

When you tell this, Eren, who gets more hungry, grabs your hips and slowly enters you. Shouldn't only butterflies fly in your belly? Butterflies can't be this excited. Eren adorned your neck with wet kisses.

You slid your hips up and down to ride him, his strong hands was supporting your hips .

He fucked into you more, your nails were digging into his skin. You could already see the bruises, hickeys you will have the day after. Eren treated you so roughly you had tears but you begged his name for faster . The car mirrors was fogging up...

"I love you , my babygirl " he whispered in your ear.

"I love you too Eren" you said.

"Don't get mad at me but... you make it feel too good to be it's your first--"

You bit his lip, "Shut up, it really is "

He laughed without effort. You slowed down your movements to make him take it more serious. It worked .

Eren gasped, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum.."

You wished there was no candom so he will cum inside of you but you still kept riding . Eren knew what you want and he gave it to you .

Your legs and hips , your whole body was completely tired , Eren put it out inside of you and embraced your tired body .

"Do you remember the night we watched the stars?"

You were out of breath. "The night Mikasa tricked me and I went to your house for her pills... Y-Yes "

"I'm even more closer to the stars with you now"

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

Eren whispered "Let's go to the backseat "

"Hmm? Why?"

Eren smiled because he knew you were asking because you really wanted to hear the reason, not because you didn't want it.

You did as he said and went backseat . Wasting no time, he laid you down and spread your legs. Eren knew that his messy hair would bother him, so he remade his messy little bun. The corner of his lip curled as he did so.

"If you want to mess it, it's yours again."

"You insolent..."

Eren bowed his head gladly and reached the point of your pleasure beyond the hickeys he had left. Your hips involuntarily wanted to take off, but Eren was holding your thighs tightly. It was nice that he was running his tongue, but the fact that he was soaking you and soaking your already wet area with his own saliva... Feeling of eren's saliva sitting on your tongue. Eren paused as he quickened your moans. He rubbed his fingers on your hot area. Your chest was rising and falling very fast. You bit your lips. But Eren gathered himself before he could put his fingers inside and made contact with his eyes.

"Because we're just getting started"