Information

-Character Biography-

Name:

Y/N Ogami.

Alias:

Rouki (Before), Zen-Aku (After).

Titles:

The Dark Wolf, Crescent Blade, The Duke Wolf, Wolf of The End, The Cold Hell, Fenrir, Mad Wolf, The Leader, Grey Beast, Arbiter of Good & Evil, The Anti-Hero, Boss.

Race:

Human (Before) Hollow Org (Rouki) Arrancar Org (Zen-Aku).

Age:

22 Years Old (Human) Unknown (Rouki/Zen-Aku).

Alignment:

Lawful Good (Y/N) Chaotic Evil (Rouki) Neutral Good (Zen-Aku).

Date of Birth:

1st of April.

Appearance:

Y/N.

Rouki/Zen-Aku

Rouki/Zen-Aku.

Personality:

Calm, Gentle, Jovial, Curious, Kind, Polite, Enthusiastic (Normal/Before) Cold, Dark, Angry, Uncaring, Scary, Menacing (Rouki/Normal/In Battle) Calm, Solemn, Elegant, Poetic, Dramatic, Patient, Cool (Zen-Aku) Determined, Focused, Resourceful, Daring, Efficient (In Battle).

Likes:

His family, the shrine, his friends, his duty, the rituals, the night, the moon, music, cool weather, rain, clouds (Y/N) Quiet, revenge, his defeated enemies, flute music, dark animals, the night, the moon, humiliating enemies, violence (Rouki) Peace, the world calmness, tea, his Fracción, his family, defending what is worth, the day and night, cool weather, cherry blossoms, flute music, justice (Zen-Aku).

Dislikes:

Pain, bad days, lazyness, harm, injustice, cruelty, destruction, hot sun, thieves, perversion, disrespect (Y/N) Not getting his vengeance, failure, lateness, loudness, irritating people, Wolfram and his crazy parties, his enemies getting the best of him, his enemies getting away (Rouki) Bloodshed, needless violence, wasting food, disrespect, bratty behaviour, arrogance, annoying people, cruelty, lies, lazyness (Zen-Aku).