Chapter one (sonic pov)

This happens a couple of weeks after defeating egg man again. There hasn't been much going on in green hills. But Maddie and Tom have been sneaking around and acting sort of weird. I wonder what's going on.
Two days later
It's been a couple of days but I don't know what Tom and Maddie are doing still. I've tried to figure it out but they're being super secretive and I can't figure it out.  I really don't know what's happening but all I can think is I won't like what they did and they know it.
A week later
"Family meeting" Tom yelled
Maddie said" this is an issue that includes everyone and I'm sorry if you don't like it but this is what is best for all of you".
Tom said" we've enrolled all of you in school starting next week. There is no way out of it, you all need to go and you can't argue about why you shouldn't have to".
"NOOOOO" Tails and I scream
"What is this school?" "I don't know what you mean by school". knuckles asks
" well school is a place where kids learn. It gives you knowledge for the real world. I know you're very strong but you also need to be smart.  That goes for tails and Sonic too though knuckles. You all have to go." Maddie says sternly
"Yeah. What Maddie said, although there are certain rules you need to follow in order to stay at school. We'll go over them when it's closer to your start at school that way you remember them better." Tom said.
Tails asked" what grades will we be in"?
Tom answered" You tails will be in 4th grade, you will have skipped 2nd and 3rd grade because you're very smart with your gadgets. Sonic, you will be in 5th grade. And knuckles, you will be in 8th grade. Like I said earlier, you will have rules you need to follow when you are there but I'll go over them later."
Maddie said" I know it's summer break, but you need to go to sleep, it's late for growing boys to still be awake. No talking in your rooms tonight. Good night boys".
"Good night Maddie and Tom"we all say