32: I.. Like You.

"Hey MoonMan? How come I always can catch you being vulnerable?"
"Excuse you? Are you trying to say I'm weak?" Moon growled.
"No, I'm saying.. You like it when I tease you.. Don't you Moony~?"
You look up at him. Intertwining your hands with his.

"Y/n." He grumbled. Looking kind of pissed.
"You're not stopping me Moon Man~!"
He let out an annoyed sigh, You used his trapped hands to pull him closer to you.
"Ya'know Moon..." You grabbed the sides of his face again, Pulling him a bit, So he kneels down infront of you, also making your faces are only Inches away.
"You both are.. So Damn important to me. And.. I hope you know that."
Moon Stayed silent, Admiring every aspect of your face. And slowly bringing his hands up, resting them on top of yours.

You let out a small chuckle. "I guess I wanted to wait a month.. And it's kinda sucky that I have to choose one of you to tell.."
"Wait- What are you talking about Starlight?"
"I.. Well.. I really like you. You AND Sunny."

It's almost like his eyes lit up. An extremely loud Whirr Emitting from his body, And a pretty strong glow from his cheeks.
But, Not long after, His expression turns into Guilt, Shame, And regret.
Which obviously made your worry for the answer.

You slightly bit your lip, Awaiting a response.
"Y/n.. You know we're Robots right? We.. Can't.. Love.. We couldn't share your feelings even if we wanted to. We're Only our programming. Nothing more." He seemed hurt saying this.

...

OH IM GONNA GO OFF ON THIS BITCH-
"..Right... Well, You know when I asked About Suns Favorite color?"
He now had the expression of, Well Shit.

"-Yeah. He said he couldn't decide. But If he didn't have his own mind, If he went with his programming, I know Damn well, He would've said Yellow. Because that's what the kids expect, And it matches his color scheme. Besides, Yellow represents Happiness. Sunny Is made for that.
And You wanna know what else I realized? You both share emotions like Anger, Jealously, Annoyence, Disgust, And Impatience. Let's not forget you are daycare attendants, They wouldn't add that into your programming."

You stopped for a second. Before taking a deep breath a continuing to speak. "So, Moony, Why don't you be a fucking man and Just Say you don't like me back? I won't hate you. I promise."

That's when you finally looked up at Moon, Your eyes starting prick with tears, But you needed to compose yourself.
You noticed Moon taking a deep breath. Before looking back up at you. Letting one of his hands wander to the back of your head. You began to heavily blush. A deep coat of red brushing your cheeks.

He pulls you slightly closer, Before landing a small, Soft kiss, Right on your lips.
Now you were blushing furiously. A cloud of thoughts rushing in and out your mind.

"I could never say such a thing Starlight~ I.. Deeply apologize.. But, I don't... Want to get.. attached to anything.. I don't want you to leave me.."
"I won't Ever leave you. Not Sunny ether."