Ashley?!

G/n?: Y/n? Is that you??

You were shocked 

-----------------------

''Ashley is that you?!'' you screamed 

''Y/n? are you and  Izana dating ?'' Kakucho said 

Izana blushed of what Kakucho said so as you 

''Kakucho shut up don't tell her'' 

Izana whispered 

''Oh ok Izana got it''. You didn't hear what they said you focused on Ashley 

''Ashley i thought your gonna watch over Mina why are you here with kakucho?''

 You said to Ashley who is completely holding Kakucho's arm. 

Wow holding Hands ah Ano yarn Kasal agad sila reception toh You thought

[T: Wow holding each other arms what's this wedding already is this reception?]

''Well ugh''-Ashley

Ashley stutter then you guys sit on a nearby bench all of you to talk about the misunderstanding's happening right now.

''Y/n well Mina slept early after you got out and i decided that i can meet Kakucho because he texted me if we can hangout here too but i told Kakucho i have one condition.....

Your brows frowned and confused

'' What condition tell me I'm not mad just tell me''- Y/n

Ashley sighed and said

Me and Kakucho talked that i should come back in 3 hours and tell the driver not to let Mina out of his sight until i come back and after we date-- No! hang out  I decided come back as fast i can before you came back as well''

 Ashley stated that made you a little confused.

''So you go out just to meet Kakucho? Wait! Are you guys dating?!  you spoke to her.

They both screamed 

''No ofc not no y/n!!'' Ashley said 

''Definitely No wrong idea' 'Kakucho yelled.

''Then why did you stutter when you say date hmm? Ashley and Kakucho hiding something from us?''.

Izana said wiggling his brows up and down

They seemed like denying it so you smirk and saw Ashley blushed and Kakucho too.

''Oh someone's keeping a secret from us and it's two people anything to say hmm? Ashley and Kakucho?'' 

Izana said and turn to you 

''Ok that's it let's just all go home since me and Izana are done exploring the park''

''What?! We're not done i wanted to see the octopus'' Izana pouted 

 You sat up and so as Ashley and Kakucho, They both hold hands.

''Woah seemed like they are'' Izana said 

'' Gasp! so it's true you guys are dating hehe Ashley it's ok but you Kakucho you better not hurt my bff you'll be dead by me''

 You said glaring at Kakucho and he flinched and nod to you.

''Ok now it's settled you Ashley go home and take care of Mina and Kakucho you go buy us groceries Y/n and I are going to the mall to shopping''.

 Izana said confidently 

''What?! Not fair ok Ashley and I are going to y/n's house to watch over Mina and you guys Y/n and Izana you buy groceries''

Kakucho said and holds Ashley hand which made her a red tomato blushing. 

''Ok fine will buy the groceries'' Izana said giving up

And well they all agreed

:HELLO GUYS IT'S ME I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS LIKED MY STORY AND I KNOW THIS DOESN'T HAVE THE STEAMY SCENES YOU GUYS HOPED FOR BUT I DECICED TO GIVE IT A TRY AT MY NEW UPCOMING BOOK ''MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT'' IT'S A RINDOU FF AND IT'S ABOUT Y/N 

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED  IT AND PLS KINDLY VOTE EVERY CHAPTER (❁'◡'❁)