Arabica Coffee Beans: Top 5 Reasons Behind Its Increasing Fame

A report by Adroit Market Research clearly states that the Specialty Coffee Market will hit $84 Billion by 2025, and an analysis by The Brainy Insights predicts this market to reach USD 153 Billion by 2030

A report by Adroit Market Research clearly states that the Specialty Coffee Market will hit $84 Billion by 2025, and an analysis by The Brainy Insights predicts this market to reach USD 153 Billion by 2030. When you compare these to data points, they conclude that the demand for whole bean coffee is set to almost double in a span of 5 years!

Why? What is the reason behind such exponential growth in the consumption of specialty coffee? Let us help you understand the cause within 5 simple points, one step at a time.

Firstly, it is important to comprehend the topic we are talking about. Thus, here's a brief explanation of Specialty Coffee and the most popular of them all, the Arabica Coffee Beans.

What Are Specialty Coffee Beans? Why Is Arabica Coffee Bean The Most Popular Of Them All?

The term 'Specialty coffee' is used to describe coffee that has been graded 80 points or more on a 100-point scale by a certified taster (SCAA) or a Q grader (CQI). It is usually available in the form of roasted beans, as the suppliers need to preserve their innate richness for as long as possible. There are many types of specialty coffee beans available in the market, but the one that stands out is Arabica. It serves almost 75% of the entire whole bean coffee market!

The Arabica coffee beans are considered the superior choice because their trees are difficult to cultivate and take approximately seven years to fully mature.

The Arabica comes in two varieties - Typica and Bourbon.

Typica is the first variety discovered, but it is a low-yielding plant. A lot of coffee connoisseurs prefer the Typica due to its clean finish on the palate and superb cup quality. Blue Mountain Coffee from Jamaica is a renowned example of this Arabica bean!

On the other hand, the Bourbon variety is famous for its smooth chocolate flavor and exemplary aroma. The coffee farmers have cultivated many high-quality subtypes of this Arabica bean due to its versatile taste notes. The Mundo Novo from Brazil is an ideal example of Bourbon.

Note: The 5 countries that produce the most coffee are Brazil, Vietnam, Colombia, Indonesia, and Ethiopia. In case you wish to try 100% Arabica Coffee Beans, visit the OkButFirst website and order a pack online right away! They have got the best for your daily energy needs.

5 Reasons Behind The Rising Fame Of Arabica Coffee Beans

The youth worldwide has become more aware of the advantages of consuming the right type of coffee for their health needs. Millennials are playing a huge role in making whole bean coffee products more popular than ground/instant coffee goods. The 5 key factors are:

1. Environmentally Pure

Arabica is a self-pollinating plant, whereas most of the others cross-pollinating. This makes a huge difference when it comes to preserving consistency in flavor, quality of beans, and production rate. It makes Arabica remain the same for ages.

2. Balanced Caffeine & Chlorogenic Acids

The Arabica coffee beans possess an ideal amount of caffeine and chlorogenic acid, making them taste and smell nirvanic. Whereas on the other hand, the Robusta tastes bitter, woody, and leathery because of the high levels of caffeine & chlorogenic acids.

3. Higher Lipid & Sugar Content

If you compare Arabica to its nearest counter, Robusta, the former contains about 60% more lipids and almost twice the amount of sugar than the latter! It plays a huge part in making Arabica beans feel cleaner in the mouth and smell majestic.

4. Better Health Benefits

There are numerous health advantages to drinking cups of joe made from Arabica whole bean coffee. The antioxidant properties lower the chances of getting liver/endometrial cancer and other diseases pertaining to the skin, mouth, and pharynx. It lowers the chances of having tooth cavities by going to war with the bacteria called lactobacillus acidophilus. It has vital nutrients like magnesium, niacin, riboflavin, and potassium.

5. The Ancestor Of All Coffee Beans

Arabica coffee cherry from Ethiopia is the one that commenced the whole caffeine narrative. One can call it the respected ancestor of all types of beans worldwide. Its worth keeps growing with time, as more and more people start accepting it wholeheartedly. It is the all-time king, and will remain one for generations to come!

Conclusion

To wrap it up, we hope this article helped you understand why you should prefer Arabica coffee beans over any other type. If you wish to buy freshly roasted coffee beans online, visit the OKBF website, analyze your java needs using the coffee ratio calculator, and place an order today!

They have got products like Mornin' Kick (Brazil Nut-Grape Fruit-Oak), Midday Stroll (Brown Sugar-Hazelnut-Plum), and Chill Thirty (Smoky Raspberry-Dark Chocolate-Anise). One can also join their prestigious Coffee Club to gain incentives like Free Delivery & 10% Discount! Enjoy a cup of joe made from premium coffee beans by OKBF for a soul-soothing experience.