The Curse Within Gojo Karma

Megumi's POV: Outside the Detention Center

*A special grade has been killed, now all we need is for Karma-chan and Itadori-san to return safely.* I thought getting soaked by the rain but I didn't care. Suddenly, my eyes widen, pupils dilating. I was frozen.

"Yeah sorry but, he isn't going to be coming back." A gruff voice said walking out from behind me, but it sounds like there's more footsteps *Must be Gojo-san, at least she's safe.* My eyes focused on Sukuna who was now looking off to the trees. 

"Ha, thought wrong again kid. Hmmm, Karma-chan. What a lovely, beautiful, quiet vessel I have obtained, unlike a certain someone." A similar smooth voice with a few voice cracks that made her voice sound even more beautiful to Gojo-san's said. My eyes widened once again and snapped my head to look at the second pair of footsteps behind me. A girl, similar to Karma-chan, her bodice covered in tattoos and piercings', white, long hair fading into pink. Her stomach showed a huge sakura tattoo.

 Her stomach showed a huge sakura tattoo

(credits to the owners - these are not mine - please also think that up her side is the tattoo - her hair white fading into pink - her nails are ---)

"Wh-who are y-you?" *Dammit ,I stuttered they're gonna know I'm scared now*. "Oh right, Sukuna the boy doesn't know who I am but knows who you are? I'm offended." She scoffed turning her head to the side. "W-well, uhhhh-" Sukuna stuttered *guess he doesn't know her name either. "Are you kidding me?! In the name of Nezuko Kamado- I'm Sayomi (Sigh-o-me) the Goddess of curses. Karma-chan's been my host since she was 2 years old. She is an amazing girl, I feel like a mother to her." She- Sayomi said with a proud smirk on her face. "What? So you're her mother now?" Sukuna questioned. "Shut the fuck up, Sukuna." She stated.

(Author-chan ~ oops sorreh for getting carried away. I'll get back to the "story" now)

"Anyways, Megumi-chan. No need to be scared, I'm in a good mood right now and I'm pretty sure Sukuna is as well. So, let him just chat to you for a bit." She gave me a "pure" smile. "The kid had it coming for just using me without any kind of a deal. And now it seems like he's having some trouble switching back. But no matter what he did, this would've ended up the same" He said ripping his shirt. In the corner of my eye I saw Sayomi sit down *guess she's gonna let Sukuna handle me.*

"So, I've been thinking about the different ways I can do THIS!" Sukuna exclaimed, suddenly piercing his hand into him as he pulled out Itadori's heart. Blood pooring out from both his mouth and chest. "Wh-what are you doing?" I asked, eyes dilating and my body shaking to no end. My eyes widened as he pulled out Itadoris heart. "I'm taking this as my hostage. It's simple, see I can live without this but, that ain't true for your punk friend." He said tossing away the heart in his hand. 

Sayomi's POV: 

As I zoned out their conversation, I couldn't help but admire Sukuna's vessel. He sure has the body and physical strength but his mental strength needs work. A lot. "...Punk friend." Sukuna said as he gave me the signal. I quickly mentally apologized to Karma before splitting my own chest open and yanked my heart throwing it near Sukunas. Megumi stared at me eyes wide and frightened, I smirked at him and threw him a peace sign as blood was pouring out of my chest, mouth and eyes. Sukuna gave me a questioning look and pointed at his eyes, signifying him asking 'why are your eyes bleeding?' I just shrugged and let the blood drip down on my uncovered skin and what was remaining of Karma's uniform. 

"K-karma-chan..." Megumi whispered. "HAHA, don't worry about that beautiful brat-" I glared at Sukuna before he could tell Megumi why he shouldn't worry about me. I zoned out as soon as they began fighting. *Uhhh, so boring!!!!!!* I groaned. I suddenly realized that Karma should be able to talk to me in my soul where she is held "captive".

This is in Sayomi's domain in her soul ~

"Karma-chan!" I called. Her head snapped towards me as she began to run over with a giant smile on her face *that face reminds me of her father* I smiled proudly at my "daughter". She jumped onto me as I caught her a spun us around, carefully setting her to her feet. "How are you, Karma-chan?" I asked. "Umm, a little soar from when you pulled out my heart. But, it's fine. How was it seeing you know who, again?" She cooed. "Infuriating." I stated with a massive blush covering my pale skin, I then smirked over at her. "How about you? Mrs- KaRMa-ChAN OWWW!!!!"

"It's what you deserve, mum." Her eyes suddenly turning wide, a long with mine as we both stared at each other. "K-k-karma-chan?" My eyes began letting out a weird water like thing as Karma came over and hugged me. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean too, you've just been treating as though I'm your daughter and it made me really happy." She rushed. I sniffed and told her that it's okay and I'm fine with her calling me that and yea. "Well, you better get back. Talk later." I called and blew a kiss as she bid me good-bye as she left.

Back at the detention center ~ Karma's POV:

"I never regretted saving you and Karma." Megumi said after finishing his long ass speech that I only heard the end of. *Oh, Yuuji's back.* "Ehe, right. You're a really smart guy Fushiguro. I know you've put a lot of thought into this. I think you're conviction is a good one. But, I don't think mine is exactly wrong either." Yuuji said. Blood began pouring the ground. Yuuji groaned before he said "Sorry, I guess I'm done for. At least, I won't be here worrying about you and anyone else anymore. I hope you live a long life." He said falling to the ground. 

THUMP

I tried stepping towards my now dead best friend, but I ended up in the same position. 

THUMP

The world began to turn blurry as Megumi's head turned sharply to look at who caused the other sound. His eyes widening, *haha... maybe... he forgot... about...me...* I said in my mind. He picked me up and placed me next to my childhood bestfriend. I tried to thank him but it was hard getting the air into my lungs as I started to loose consciousness, the world turned back when I grabbed Yuuji's hand. 

A/N 

Sorry about the long ass chapter, I just felt like leaving you with this before I post again on Monday where I'll post what she looks like :) Author-channnn out!