New Era

There once stood a tree, mighty in it's residence. As once-popular centre piece in a nation L'manberg, many people would awe at the predominant fragment of the anguished nation. The tree was endured and preserved during the many attacks and unrelenting battles fought between different nations, each believing in liberty and following their own morality they would heed. L'manberg was a nation fixated around the concept of freedom for every inhabitant of the once insignificant region. Led by a man of power and will to overcome the selfish tyrants of a nation more powerful than the one he himself had created, brought an insight and hope to the biased civilians of a place where they will be free to live an improved life while being true to themselves. But the one thing that the determined leader of L'manberg didn't take notice of, was that he himself would soon become one of the selfish tyrants he loathed.

The once established peace was now neglected and partially disregarded with the eviction of the former leader of L'manberg and his entrusted right-hand man, and replaced with a new dictator with high expectations for 'his' people. "We are entering into a new era of prosperity. Of strength. Of unity." He stated proudly denoting a new beginning to the civilians who feared him, knowing that the nation they once loved would be reformed into one of constant terror and war.

As the erratic battles advanced, more people living in L'manberg's nation ended up homeless, as explosives were sent down to destroy the land protected by its discouraged people. As the days progressed, more battles would be announced by dictators of each nation, each wanting to exhibit their authority over the incapacitated people living on their rightfully owned property.

The tree lay untouched and undetected by the enemy, which brought a new sense of hope over the people, a new will to fight.

As the numerous battles started to diminish, L'manberg's people slowly becoming deranged, one of the former members found themselves standing in front of the tree, and wanting to end the suffering of the nation set the tree aflame.

With the nation now dematerialized and dismantled, the only thing that remained was the constant trauma and memories that replayed in every soldiers' head, and the tree that once symbolised the aspiration and deduction of it's people was trampled to ashes and portrayed a clear vision of despair and loss. However, a small hope remained deep down in the soul of each citizen that they would once receive the freedom that they had been fighting for, and the unaltered roots of the tree would spring up due to the aspiration of it's people, and once again provide them with new ideologies which may or may not bring flashbacks and unpleasant memories of the agonizing past, but after certain considerations will still be worth fighting for once again, with the hope of someday achieving the goal of each citizen and the creator of the nation: freedom.

___________________________________________________________________________

Note: I wrote this for as homework for English, so it may not be the best (I rushed it), and seeming that autumbree3e also uploaded hers I decided to do the same. Hope you have a great day/night and remember to eat and drink! :]

-Sle3pLo5s