Last Announcement/srs (please read!)

Sigh.... Here I go again with another announcement.

Hello, to those reading this. If you're wondering why I'm saying this right now.. I might delete this book.

Why? I'm planning on replacing this book with a new Demon Slayer book,  though I am debating whether it should be an incorrect quotes or x reader scenarios book. I'll leave that up to you. Comment on either of these two options so it'll be easier for me to count how many there will be for the two.

- Incorrect Quotes Book

- x reader scenarios book

I'll really need your opinions on that, so I can make that new book. Do be patient when waiting for me to post it though, I'll be needing ideas, and I'm also in the middle of making a story.

What is that story you ask? Well some of you may be unsatisfied or cringed by this. I'm in the middle of making an oc (Original Character) x Chifuyu Matsuno (from Tokyo Revengers). I might be posting it here, but I'll also be leaving that up to you again. So do comment on this paragraph if you want me to post it or not. A check mark emoji for yes and an X mark for no.

I've been wanting to show how much I've improved in my writing. And so I wouldn't be laughed at,(Atleast I think so...) Just seeing this story and how I used to write makes me want to delete this already.

If you have any other questions, what you read just now is your answer. But if you have any other off-topic questions, feel free to ask.

Again, please be patient with the new book, I have some things I need to fix, online and in real life. If I posted it, I'll notify you all in my storyboard in my profile. Thank you <3
~Your Author, Melon/Rikai

🎉 You've finished reading [OLD] 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙨 🎉