11. Formality

Hale House, Cellar

Kate turned the electricity onto a fairly high voltage, shocking you and Derek.

"What are you doing to them ? Is that gonna kill them ?" Allison took a couple of steps closer to you.

"I'm fine" You lie to her, she rests a hand on the side of your face.

"No, you're not. What're you ?" Her tone caused you to attempt to avoid her gaze.

"It doesn't matter, Alli. You'll have to kill me one way or another. It's what your family does to people like the two of us" Your expression was cold when you lock eyes with Kate Argent.

"Oh, come on, kiddo. Don't get all ethical on me now" Kate came over to you with  a baton, hitting you with it.

"Ah !" You cried out in pain, Derek must have passed out from his own injuries.

"What are they ?" Allison looked to Kate for answers, knowing that you wouldn't give her any.

Kate runs her fingers up and down your stomach, the cold touch sends a chill up your spine.

"Shapeshifter. Lycan. Werewolf. To me ? She is just another dumb animal" Kate's hand rested ontop of the electrical box.

"Come here, sweetie. She can't hurt you. She's way too weak to do anything" Kate beckoned Allison over to the two of you.

"Get off of me !" You prepares to bite her but she shoots electricity into your body.

"See these right here ? These are canines, also known as fangs. Made for the tearing and rending of flesh. Not something you'd find on those cute, leaf eating herbivores, is it ?" Kate forcefully grabs your jaw, pointing at the canines.

"This is a joke to you ?" Allison appeared to be appalled by her aunts behaviour.

"Sweetheart, there are werewolves running around in the world. Everything's a joke to me. How else do you think I stay sane ?" Kate keeps her hand rested on your slightly bruised jaw and smirks.

"That didn't work very well did it" Your sarcastic remark sent several more volts of electricity through your body.

"So, it was him at the highschool ? And all the other animal attacks ?" Allison points her finger towards Derek.

"There's actually four of them, these two right here -- another younger one like them, called a Beta, and then there's the Alpha. Alpha's the pack leader -- bigger, stronger, nastier. Those are the real ugly motherfuckers" She finally releases you.

Kate and Allison disappear outside, they engaged in a hushed conversation.

Later on ...

"Come on, Derek. He killed you sister. Now, either you're not telling me because, well, you want to kill him yourself ... or, for some reason, you're protecting him" Kate wrestles your arms above your head.

"What're you doing ? Get away from her before I rip your throat out" Derek tried his best to get out of the restraints.

"Look at me, sweetheart" Kate demands.

She forced you to look her in the eyes as you slowly came back to consciousness.

"Could you knock me out again ? Any of my nightmares are better than having to look at your face" You snarled at her.

"Wow. You're definitely a Hale. You have your family bitchiness" Kate grips your wrists so that you can't move away from her.

She winks at him, pressing her lips onto yours.