S1 Ep9 - "The Playground... BULLIES"

One gorgeous and peaceful morning, while Baby Valentino was fixing their bed after their good night sleep, Baby Victor was in their restroom, making sure that his trusty new blue diaper cover was a-okay for him to wear for the day. Luckily, after a few inspections, it was perfect as he proudly placed it over his regular diaper!

"There we go!" Baby Victor smiled as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Lookin' good, Victor. Lookin' good!"

Shortly afterwards, he happily walked on over to Baby Valentino, who also got his diaper cover on a few minutes earlier, making them the cute baby duo of their day!

"Hey, Val!" Baby Victor greeted.

"There you are!" Baby Valentino chuckled. "Getting dressed again, huh?"

"Yep." Baby Victor chuckled. "But now, what can we do together today?"

"Hmm..." Baby Valentino wondered as he started to look around their room. "Let's see here..."

But there was a very unusual sight in their room. However, it just turned out to be Drawer, who just walked in to see how the little cutie pies were holding up.

"Good morning, you little cuties!" Drawer smiled as he kneeled down to them. "Did you boys sleep okay?"

"Uh huh!" The two of them answered at the same time.

"Aww! Good!" Drawer appreciated. "Now, listen. Last night, I was thinking about what you little angels could do today. But I think I know where WE can go for a fun afternoon outing together."

Both Baby Victor and Baby Valentino grew intrigued as they wondered what Drawer was even thinking. What COULD his idea be for them to go?

"Oh, I don't know." Drawer smiled. "Maybe outside... at the PARK today?!"

Baby Victor and Baby Valentino gasped in surprise and complete excitement upon hearing what Drawer said as their smiles grew even wider!

Baby Victor even pumped his little fists with excitement. "AWW... YEAH!"

"That sounds like a great idea, Drawer!" Baby Valentino approved.

"Excellent!" Drawer exclaimed joyfully. "You two better go and get ready! Because soon, we will have a fun day at the park awaiting us!"

And so, while Drawer proceeded to get a few important belongings, spare diapers, baby wipes, sandwich bags with to-go snacks, their lunch, a couple water bottles, bandages, a couple hats to keep the sun out of their eyes and a sandbox toy kit for them to play with in the sandbox. Once Baby Victor and Baby Valentino got on a couple baby-sized shirts, summer shorts, socks and shoes, they were filled with confidence and ready for their exciting time!

They traveled to the park by taking Steven's dondai, which Drawer borrowed. He then placed both Baby Victor and Baby Valentino into the two-seat stroller, which provided them a very nice tour around while they arrived at their destination. Luckily enough, their trip was quick and painless as they soon made it to the park!

"Alrightie, boys!" Drawer smiled as he lifted them out and set them on their feet. "Here we are! Your fun at the park... awaits!"

"Whoo-hoo!" they both happily cheered while feeling ecstatic.

As they ran towards the playground while Drawer watched them at the park bench to make sure they're safely playing, Baby Victor and Baby Valentino were quite excited to finally play in the great outdoors! However, something very unusual... stopped them in their tracks.

Much to their complete surprise, they both found a whole bunch of different babies... which looked like something they saw from the Bebe Bay Daycare Center back in Monte Macabre. This meant that they were acting... like pint-sized PRISONERS!