Untitled Part 1

"First,eat this for about three days..."

"Hey,I have an exam the day after tomorrow. Cant I get better soon?"

The doctor who blinked a couple of times at Kim Hyunsung's words spoke in a dry tone.

"If you get an injection,you will get better quickly. Will that be fine?"

"Yeah."

The answer came right away. For Kim Hyunsung,a student who is faithful to his duties as a college student,earning time for study was more important than suffering for a moment.

"Then go out and go straight to the injection room to the left. Dont force yourself to move because it wont get better right away...."

Hearing a few pieces of advice that followed,Kim Hyunsung simply bowed his head to say goodbye and headed to the injection room. He wanted to get out of this hospital and go home.

"Are you here for an injection?"

"Yeah."

A low pitched male voice spoke to him. He liked the voice,so Kim Hyunsung turned his head and looked at the person who was supposed to be the nurse.

"..."

"Take off your pants and lie down on your stomach."

There was a slender and beautiful,but certainly masculine man there. He looked cute as he moved his mouth while speaking. Overall,for a man,the lines are thin and the slightly raised eyes on the soft face conveys his innocence.

"..."

"Patient?"

He is the most erotic,beautiful and handsome person Kim Hyunsung had ever seen. 

I dont understand how can this person be a nurse here...

He could understand if there is a hidden camera around here and that this person in front of him was a famous actor that he didnt know because he was never interested in any before. 

He is unvelievably perfect!

"Patient? Are you okay?"

The person frowned as if worried and spoke to Kim Hyunsung. Kim Hyunsung felt obligated to answer those words right away.

"Yes! Yes,I'm okay!"

His voice ran through the injection room.

'What if my voice was too loud that he thinks I'm weird? Did I cause a nuisance?'

All kinds of worries wrapped around Kim Hyunsung's head. His condition was clearly different from usual,but he is conscious of the nurse in front of him.

"You are a fun person. Now would you like to take off your pants and lie down on your stomach?"

Fortunately,the nurse didnt seem to be offended. Rather,he even gave Kim Hyunsung a bright smile. 

What a kind person!

Kim Hyunsung once again admired his kind heart as he took his pants off to fulfill the gentle nurse's request.

'Wait,take your pants off?'

What did he say with his pretty lips again? Pants? Take your pants off? Wait,why?

Kim Hyunsung's head stopped moving for a moment and he began to calmly reflect on the situation until now.

Kim Hyunsung came to the hospital,the doctor recommended an injection,Kim Hyunsung agreed and came to the injection room...

'Ah...he's a nurse.He was just trying to give an injection...Its not a big deal,Kim Hyunsung...Its just a medical practice. You have done this several times before.'