𝐭 𝐰 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐲 - 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐔𝐏

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃

❀𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕❀

"Just looks like a wine glass." Clary says looking up to Jace. I look at them in disgust. The Cup looked like I imagined it. Not too small but not too big. Perfect. That...that sounds wrong.

"That wine glass saved your ass." He tells her with a look. Clary had the cup in her hand in between them. Liv had the tarot card in the box Dot gave her. 

"What if... what if I hadn't gotten the Cup out in time?" Clary asks. I chuckle.

"You would have died. If only you did, it would save me headaches." I say walking down the stairs but get stopped when Izzy pulled me back making me stumble. Jace gives me a look. I flick him off. I used to tolerate him but now, hell no.

"But you did" He reinsures her, trying to get her attention off of me. "First rule of Shadowhunting... when something explodes, just keep walking. Never think twice. Never look away." Jace tells her. That's stupid.

"If I were them I would run." I say to Izzy. She shakes her head. "I'm about to explode and not glitter."

"Shush, you." She says trying not to smile. I give her a sarcastic smile.

"And what's the second rule?" Clary asks him trying to flirt. I think. She flirts so bad I can't even tell if it's flirting or curiosity.

"Don't be a hoe. Guess you two have already broken it tho." I say out loud, so they can hear me clearly. Izzy was still holding so I wouldn't go beat the living crap out of them. I could just burn them. Izzy lets go of me and snatches the cup with her whip.

"There's nothing a Shadowhunter can't do in heels." Izzy says walking down the stairs. I nod.

"They're good for planning a murder." I tell Clary as I smirk. She gives me a death glare.

"You don't scare me." She says puffing up her chest. I act scared.

"When you wake up surrounded by fire, just know it was me." I tell her as I pass by her bumping our shoulders.

"Alec. What are you doing?" I hear a few feet away. Izzy gives Clary the Cup making me roll my eyes.

"You can stare at the monitor all you want, they need angel blood to get past the wards. You know that." Jace says to Alec, who was looking at the monitor. Clary puts the cup back into the card. I sneeze.