The Girl Marauder- Sirius Black x OC

Title: The GIrl Marauder

Author: Lily Brooks, 

Luna Swift has a lot in common with Sirius Black: she's on the run from her pureblooded family after not agreeing with the ideals they stand for. Recently arrived at Hogwarts, she wonders how she will fit in, especially with her undisclosed Lycanthropy. Yet she need not have worried, as she is soon adopted into the band of boys who proudly deemed themselves "Maurauders." What follows is a year of adventure, both dangerous and heart-warming, during which Luna is forced to face her identity and the growing attraction she feels towards Hogwarts's bad boy.

I love this story! If you are looking for a rather quick read in the Marauders' era, this story is for you! It doesn't delve in to a whole lot of dark subject matter, but as just enough Death Eater encounters to keep the reader on their toes. Most of all, I was touched by the relationships developed between Lily, Luna, and the Marauders and honestly, this is one of the best depictions I've read. Full of nostalgia, the author makes you feel like you too are in your last year at Hogwarts, uncertain of what the future holds, but knowing you want your childhood mates at your side. Supposedly, this is "Book One," but the author never wrote any more books. Still, the conclusion is satisfactory and I definitely recommend!