Part 5 - Who am I?

You yelled and Loki heard you. He just decided to ignore you.

The reality was that you were Tony's single daughter that everyone admired and you were also the second youngest avenger. Peter was the youngest.

You: "Show yourself! I know you can hear me!"

Loki listened and he appeared in front of you.

Loki: "Look who's awake...again."

He smiled.

You: "How can I know that this isn't another dream?"

Loki: "You can't."

You were angry and you wished someone would save you.

You: "Why am I here?"

Loki: "You know why."

You: "I won't help you. I am an avenger and Tony is my dad."

Loki was annoyed by you but he only kidnapped you because he had few secrets that he secretly wanted to share with you. He wasn't she if he could tho.

Loki: "We could rule the universe if we wanted to but you're stubborn."

You: "I will gladly protect every single planet from you once I figure out how I can get there."

Loki: "Help me defeat avengers and I'll stop killing people."

You started laughing.

You: "Right. I totally believe you."

You were being sarcastic of course. Loki was annoyed.

Loki: "You're more stubborn than your mom."

He realized what he said and decided to pretend like he didn't say it by a mistake. But the truth was...Loki knew your mother.

You: "What did you just say?"

Your mom died after giving birth to you. She used to be a teacher at the high school in New Orleans where you and her lived.

Loki: "Nothing."

You: "How do you know about her? She died after birth."

He knew he didn't have to answer but he did it anyway. He felt like he had to.

Loki: "I knew her."

You: "What? How?!"

Loki: "She was a reader with a good music taste. She also loved animals. Your mom was born with powers but she lost them when she was fifteen years old. Also, she was allergic to cats."

You were shocked. He knew so much about your mom.

You: "My mom had powers?"

Even you didn't know that about your mom.

Loki: "Yes. And do you know why?"

He smiled evilly.

You: "Why?"

You sounded angry and confident.

Loki: "She was from Asgard. Actually...Isabella was my step sister."

You: "WHAT?!!!"

You couldn't believe your own ears. You weren't sure if Loki lied. But deep down you wanted to believe him.

Loki: "Your mom was Thor's half-sister."

You: "What? Nonsense. My mom was human. I would know if my mom was an alien."

Loki: "When she left Asgard she decided to keep her real identity a secret. She also convinced everyone on Asgard to keep it a secret too. Your mom was a princess."

You: "Wait. Who's the oldest?"

You started to believe Loki.

Loki: "Your mom was the oldest and she was supposed to be the queen of Asgard. Father was angry when she left and started dating your father."

You: "What?! My mom was supposed to be the queen?! Does that mean I am...?"

You realized that if what he was saying was true then you were a princess of Asgard. And also, it would mean that Thor and Loki are your uncles.

Loki: "You're a princess and also you're a goddess like your mom."

You: "Oh, my, god."

(You said it slowly with paused between words.)

Loki: "And because I am your uncle you can't use your powers on me."

You: "But you did something to me."

You were still very confused.

Loki: "Because you're a girl."

You: "Wait. If I were a boy, I would be able to attack you?"

Loki: "Yes."

You: "What?! That's not fair!"

Loki: "Life isn't fair and now when you know everything. I can't let you escape."

He smiled evilly and you knew you were in trouble.

You: "You can't keep me here forever."

Loki: "I'll let you go if you marry me."

You: "I am sorry?!"

Loki: "Marry me and I'll let you go. But you can never divorce me or cheat on me or I'll kill everyone you know."