chapter 44

M Y F I A N C É

We take three continuous shots before heading to the dance floor

Silvia danced between Stephenie and I as the three of us grind against each other.

Silvia soon left us for some more drinks and we danced together. She spinned me around and I swayed my hips against her.

"You're gonna turn me on!" she yells as I stand up straight, turning to face her.

"Let me buy you a drink before I take you to the back," I smile and she nods. We both burst out laughing as we walk over to the bar.

As soon as we sit down two guys sit down on either of us, offering to buy us drinks.

I declined but Stephanie - since she's single - happily accepted his tab. She ordered drinks for both us and he didn't seem to mind.

I saw one of the bartenders slip something into Stephanie's drink and my stomach dropped.

"On your tab, sir?" he asks the man with Stephanie and I clench my hand.

The man nods and Stephanie takes her drink.

"This is our song!" I yell, grabbing the drink from her.

"Huh?" she asks in confusion.

"Let's go," I smile at her as I drag her with me.

Fucking men.

"I don't even know this song," Stephanie says to me and I sigh.

"The bartender spiked your drink and I had to get you away without drinking it," I say and her eyes grow wide.

"Fuck!" she sighs. "Thank you," she pulls me into her arms and I smile.

"We're here to have fun while looking out for each other, not to get drugged or hurt," I say and we head over to the table where Silvia's at.

After a few drinks we made our way back to the dance floor even though I could barely stand and just wanted to go home.

Ayesha rarely gets days where she can just have fun with friends and Stephanie is almost never here.

I'd feel too selfish to head home, leaving them when they were so excited on having me here tonight.

"This is so much fun," Ayesha yells and I laugh.

"All these blurring lights," I smile, looking around. I started getting hot so I bunched up my hair with my fist.

"I'm having so, much, fun," she slurs out and I can't help but giggle.

"It's been a while, huh?" I ask and she nods. "Oh. My. God!" I smile. "Jordan!" I say running towards him, practically falling into his arms. "You're he- here?" I hiccup.