Ace x reader - ace gets sick

A/n: I don't own anything mentioned in this. This used to be Paul x reader. This is the first fanfic I ever wrote. I added some more stuff to it but it was basically untouched for a few months.

I woke up to Ace cuddling me, his face in my chest and arms wrapped tightly around me. I looked up at the clock. "10:30 am. Ugh" I thought to myself. I nudged Ace.
"Hey, it's 10:30." I said, putting a hand on his face.
"Mmh" he groaned back.
"We, well, you need to get up." I said trying to tilt his chin up to look at me.
"Mmh mmh. No." He replied sleepily.
"Do you want to be late?" I asked.
"I don't feel good." He replied.
"What's wrong?" I asked him, rubbing his back.
"My head hurts. My stomach hurts. My throat hurts. I just. Ugh" he replied hugging me tighter. I gently pat his back and ask if he wants some tylenol, at least to help with his head. He nodded his head and I got up. I went to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet. But I couldn't find any. Then I checked the cabinets. None.
"Looks like we don't have any. Do you want me to go get some?" I asked him, sitting on the bed and putting a hand on his forehead.
"No. It's fine." He replied in a groggy voice.
"Are you sure? Because I can go get some-"
"No. It's fine. I'll be okay." He replied.
"If you want me to get some, let me know." I got a nod and groan as a reply.
"Do you want me to call the others and tell them you're sick?" I ask reaching for my phone.
"Mhm" he nods his head as he brings his knees close to his chest and shoving his face in a pillow.
"Okay." I call Gene first.
"Hey Gene."
"Hey y/n. What's up?" He replies.
"Ace isn't feeling good. He won't be able to make it to practice." I tell him.
"Oh. Do you guys need anything?" He asked, sounding kind of worried.
"Tylenol?" I reply, knowing that Ace wanted it, but didn't want me to leave him.
"Ok. Have you told the others yet?"
"No. I was gonna call Paul next." I tell him.
"Okay. Should I tell Eric? I'm with him right now." He tells me.
"Yeah. Thanks." I tell him.
"Okay. Hopefully he gets better soon." He says sighing.
"Yeah. Hopefully. It is flu season. I'm hoping it isn't that."
"Yeah. Well, I'll talk to you in a little bit." He said.
"Yeah. Bye."
"Bye." He hung up.
Next, I call Paul.
"Hey Paul." I say.
"Hey. What's up? Is everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. Ace's sick. Genes bringing him tylenol." I tell him.
"Oh that sucks. I hope he gets better." Paul says, sighing.
"Yeah. Me too."
"What did he say is wrong?" He asked curiously.
"He has a headache and a stomach ache. His throat hurts." I say.
"Oh. That sucks." He says.
"Yeah. I'll talk to you later. Bye." I tell him.
"Okay. Bye." He replied and hung up.

About 20 minutes passed and Gene came over with Eric and the tylenol for Ace. They both looked worried as they stepped into mine and Ace's one bedroom NYC apartment.
"Is he doing any better?" Gene asked trying to look into the bedroom.
"I don't think so. He keeps groaning and stuff like that." I tell him with a worried expression on my face. Just then, I heard Ace get up and rush into the bathroom. I followed after him and saw him gagging over the toilet.
"Yeah, he clearly isn't feeling any better." Eric said after following me to the bathroom. He stood just outside the door. Gene was grossed out, understandably, and tossed the tylenol to Eric, who put it on the counter.
"Well, we should go. Hope you feel better soon Ace." Eric said, his head falling a little bit. Ace nodded, then vomited into the toilet.
Gene put an arm around Eric and they both left.
When they were gone, I got the tylenol and asked Ace if he wanted to try to take some.
"Yeah, but what if I can't keep it down?" He asked, arm propped up on the toilet and holding his head.
"Then you can try again later. If you don't want to, you don't have to. It might help though. If you can keep it down." I slightly pouted at the last bit. He took a breath.
"Ok." He flushed the toilet and put his hand out. I handed the bottle to him and a swish cup with water. He put two pills and the water in his mouth and swallowed. He stayed there for a few minutes just in case, but he kept it down.
He went back to our room and layed down on the bed. He pulled the covers over his body and put his face in a pillow. I was about to leave the room, but then he called me.
"y/n."
"Yeah?" I asked, stopping outside the door.
"Can you come here?" He asked, peeking from the pillow.
"Yeah. Did you need something?" I asked, coming up to the bed. He waved his hand for me to come closer.
"Did you need so-" I got cut off my Ace tightly hugging me.
"Yeah. Cuddles." He replied, shoving his head into my chest.
"Aww. Your so cute." I told him, hugging him back.
"I love you." He told me.
"I love you too, Ace."
We both shut our eyes and fell asleep around noon in each others arms.