Chapter 45

'But I misunderstood
Thought you wanted me tighter
Started to chafe
But it's easy to see now
You just wanted me safe
And when the cops broke down our door
And held us both against our floor
Did we look like lovers or partners in crime?
Did you look like mine?'

Partners in crime~~ FINNEAS 

Darcy Michealson

"You're really not going to speak to me." he said while I stood up from the bed and grabbed my heels off the ground and stomping over to the bathroom connected to my bedroom. I flicked on the light and pulled my hair up while dropping the shoes next to me, without uttering a single word.

"Darcy, this is fucking ridiculous." Harry started becoming irritated, well I'm fucking irritated you piece of fucking- "You're acting like a child." he added while I was riffling through my makeup bag trying to find my foundation and primer.

"Did you ever stop to think that maybe I had to do what I did." he tried to get my attention looking through the mirror I was in front of. I found the primer and put some on my finger and dabbed a little on each part of my face, I rubbed it into my skin and let it set while I continued looking for the blender and foundation.

"Not even a 'fuck you, Harry'. Nothing?" he squinted his eyes and scoffed right after while I finally found my makeup and started to place some on the blender and dab some on my face before spreading it out in my skin.

I located my brush and started spreading the makeup around my face to cover the blemishes and scars for the event today. He turned around scoffing for a moment but turned back around quickly after. "I wasn't assigned to fuck you, you know. I was assigned to protect you and that is what I was doing." he crossed his arms over his chest as I took in his white dress shirt and his black dress pants seeing his tattoos shine right through.

His words did sting a bit, but I knew he was just spewing them to try and get me to say something back to him. "You think you're such a big girl." he rocked back a bit while I took out my powder and shook it and banged it a bit on the counter to get it on the other side.

"Thinking you'll be the ruler of what exactly, sweetheart? Everything I helped built, acting like I won't be there with you every step of the fucking way. The whole reason I'm here is to train you to be the best you can be with this fucked up gang but no, no. Miss. Jane thinks Harry's only here to fuck her and touch her care for her, that wasn't the plan." he said with gritted teeth towards the end of his rant while all I did was let out a slow breath and bring up the mascara wand to my eye and brushing forward to leave the smudge on my lashes.

"This is great, truly. Fucking hated when you did speak when we first met now all I want is for you to simply hum, fucking burp for all I care." he brought his hands up to his eyes and aggressively rubbed them making me smirk a bit at that comment but calmly move onto my other eye.

"What do you not trust me anymore?" he wondered while I picked up my eye brush and blew on it, ridding the excess eyeshadow from the last time I had used it. "You think I keep one chick around for months on end?" he stepped closer to me while I picked a color from my palette and rubbed the brush along the section and brought it up to my eye.

"I can get anyone I want, yet I'm stuck with you." he made me seem like a chore, seeming like I was some kid he needed to watch. I wanted to turn around and break his nose to it bleed but to in order to get the most anger out of him and get my way I had to keep doing what I was doing, and I went over to my other eye.