Forewarning & Info

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ; Sequel
"In another life"
-
Story Requested By: @Ryu_j1n

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ; Sequel"In another life"-Story Requested By: @Ryu_j1n

❝ LET'S MEET AGAIN, FOR THE FIRST TIME. ❞    
By: unluckytrefle, Wattpad

❀ ིྀ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ ིྀ❀
Forewarning:

- This story will contain major spoilers of Lost History and it's ending (the original story to this sequel.) Thus, if you haven't yet, I recommended you read turn back right now and read Lost History first, or else reading this story will likely cause a lot of confusion!

- Though this story will mainly be focusing on romance and mostly contain fluff for the majority of the story. There will still be angst, violence, and bullying— these topics are most strongly focused upon near the beginning of the story. Therefore, if you are uncomfortable or want nothing to do with that sort of thing, I'd suggest you think twice about reading this. However, I can guarantee this. Though there may be angst in the beginning, it will not change the fact that this story is fluff.

Info:

- Everlasting History is an continuation of the previous book Lost History, or in other words, an alternate ending for readers who desire a different outcome from which they received in the original story. So in a way, the purpose of this book is provide readers with a sort of closure. (If they want it)
          ↳ Everlasting History is the alternate ending where Scaramouche never uses the Gnosis. Where history isn't lost, but rather, continues on.

- Everlasting History takes place in an modern / highschool au. It follows the idea of 'in another life' as requested by Ryu_j1n.

- This book will finalize Y/N's character in Lost History. It will clarify your understanding of her thought process and choices.

»----------✄
┃𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: Please do not copy, plagiarize, trace plot, or repost my stories, thank you.┃