A School Trend | 11

"Lady Ei!" An assistant ran into the office in a hurry. She stopped to catch her breath before speaking, "I-It's an emergency!!" She exclaims. "Calm down, and tell me what the matter is." Ei replies.

"It's your daughter— Raiden Shogun! She has return early from her journey," The assistant states. "And she lit your car on fire!!"

Ei's eyes widen, but in a way, she wasn't all that surprised that her daughter had done such a thing. She quickly stood up, "where is she now?—Has someone gone to take out the fire?" Ei asks, rushing to grab her sweater before heading out the office door. The assistant hurries to catch up to follow from behind, "Y-Yes! The fire has been dealt with but... the car is beyond repairable." Her voice saddens, but to her surprise as she looks up, Ei had little to no reaction. "No matter. I have many other cars that I can replace it with." she states.

There was a brief moment of silence before Ei suddenly glared at the assistant, "You haven't answered my first question." She spoke. "Where is my daughter?" Her tone startles the assistant, "H-Her whereabouts are unknown at this given moment. B-But, I believe she was last seen heading towards the b-back of the school..." The assistant explains. And with this, it gave Ei all the information she needed to know. She immediately stops, causing the assistant to nearly bump into her. "Lady Ei? Is something the matter?" the assistant asks with concern.

Ei turns around, "I have a feeling I know where she's headed."

--

The breeze was cool and the sun shined beautifully. You kicked off your shoes to place them onto the soft grass. "Aaa It's so warm!" You smile as you began to carelessly run around.

"Y/n if you fall, you're dealing with your own Injuries." Scaramouche states, sighing as he sits down. The sun was so bright that it was almost irritating. And every time he moved his hair away, the breeze blew it back into his face. It was annoying, and so was your liveliness. It was eight in the morning on a Sunday, there wasn't any school. School didn't start for you and him until tomorrow, on Monday. But you forced him to wake up so that he could accompany you to the garden.  "Once you're done doing whatever you're doing, we're going back home, I'm tired." He flops onto his side.

"Alright! I'll let you know when I'm done." You say before running to admire the nearby flowers.

Just a few days ago, you were bedridden and could barely walk on your own. Yet today, you woke up full of energy. Scaramouche thought that it would take at least four to seven more days for you to recover, but surprisingly, you were fine now... mostly.

"If you pluck any of the flowers, I'll kill you," Scaramouche sat up to tell you. "Don't worry, I won't. If I pluck them, they'll die. And these flowers are too pretty to wither away."

As you admire the garden, you heard a slight rustling sound close by. At first you believed it was a bird, but soon enough, you became to hear footsteps. Curious to know who it was, you look back at Scaramouche who rested against the large Sakura tree and back towards the noise.

If it wasn't Scaramouche who was making the noise... then who was it? As you wander off and towards the direction of the sound, you began to hear laughter.

"Don't worry we won't get in trouble if we come here! No one cares about this dump anyways, not even the principal."

Your eyes widen as you saw two young girls damaging the garden— one of which carried a shovel. They were plucking the flowers, tearing things apart, and stepping on the plants... the plants that Scaramouche spent days growing. "What the fuck do you think you're doing??!!" You yelled, running over as you shoved the girl with the shovel onto the floor. She fell onto the concrete and yelped as she badly scraped the back of her elbow.