ii.

it'd be a complete lie if you said you didn't freak out. you let out a small yelp and started shaking, a large smile spreading across your face. you jumped up from your bed and jumped around frantically while giggling.

after calming down a bit, you typed out a response.

@.y/nstupidtwt
yeah!! ive been good, just moved out of my parents house earlier today! how have you been?? :)

a few seconds later, he replied back.

@.larrycroft
oh that's awesome! ive been good aswell, just livin life and making videos with friends :D

you and larry talked for the rest of the day, catching up on the past 8-9 years.

by the time you both had said goodnight and logged off for bed, it was 1am your time, meaning it was 4am his time.

he had mentioned that he was meeting up with some of his friends, and had offered for you to come along with him.

you were slightly hesitant, but agreed nonetheless. your youtube channel was doing well and you had quite a large sum of money, so it hopefully wouldn't be a huge financial issue.

you fell asleep that morning, feeling on top of the world.

--

just a week after that, you were on a flight to New Jersey.

you had a layover in Texas, and it was no short of a disaster. you almost forgot your carry-on bag on the plane, causing a major traffic jam in the isle when getting off the plane.

and to make matters worse, you were almost late to board your second flight because you had to go back to get your bag.

you sat down in your seat on the plane and got your sketchbook and pencil out.

as you went to draw on the paper, you noticed something; the pencil tip. or the lack thereof.

you had forgotten your pencil sharpener at home. you teared up a bit, pissed off at everything that has happened to you in just 20 minutes.

you realized there was no point in being awake so you leaned back and shut your eyes, hoping to wake up when the plane landed.

--

"excuse me- sorry to wake you, but i need you to fasten your seat belt, the plane will be landing soon." a flight attendant spoke, waking you up from your slumber.

you smiled at her and nodded your head, complying to what she had asked.

though, the smile you had put on never left your face. you realized that you'd be able to see larry again.

the plane landed fifteen minutes later, this time making sure you had absolutely everything.

you stood a few feet away from a small seating area outside the gate. you messaged larry letting him know where you were and waited patiently for him to show up.

not even five minutes later, you saw him.

you both met eachothers eyes. everything around you and him seemed to stop. you dropped everything you could and sprinted over to him and wrapping your arms around him.

he was slightly shorter than you, so you buried your face in his hair, pulling him impossibly close.

god, you had missed him so much.

he looked up at you, his eyes red and teary. you giggled a bit and wiped the tears away gently.

"i missed you so much." you whisper, quietly so only he can hear.

"i missed you too." larry squeaks out. "uh, nick, Isaac, and tanner are out in the car- they're dying to meet you." he continues.

you nod and go to retrieve your things.

as you turn around, he grabs your hand and gives you another soft smile.

your heart almost exploded from how adorable he is. you smile back down at him and start walking to the car with him.

the car ride was filled with laughter, jokes, and stories.

isaac, nick, and tanner were some of the funniest people you've met, the four of you immediately bonding.

though, your mind was mostly focused on larry, who was sitting right up against you. your left leg was touching his right and your hand was still intertwined with his.

you could feel the heat radiating off of him, as your were squished up together in the back seat of the car, with tanner on Larry's other side.

you were constantly glancing at yours and Larry's hands, wondering if he felt what you were feeling too.

--

after stopping at a small restaurant near nick's house for dinner, you brought your things inside and unpacked them in the room you were staying in for the next two weeks.

larry came in, grinning from ear to ear as he heard you humming the song "astrid" by glaive, something you did all the time.

"y'know," larry said, sitting himself on the bed, slightly startling you. "ive been watching your videos all week since we started talking. you've changed a lot over the years." he continued, playing with his fingers.

"oh yeah?" you quiz.

"yeah. I mean, you're still pretty quiet. but not as quiet as you were when were younger."

you raise your eyebrows as you turn around. "is that so? you thought i was quiet?" you ask, yawning a bit and walking over to the bed.

"oh, yeah. I dig that, though." he says, flushing red as he slightly regrets what he had said.

you slide onto the bed without a word, putting your arm over Larry's upper stomach. you rest your head on his chest, and you can immediately hear his heartbeat speed up.

you smile to yourself as you slowly start to doze off.

"can i tell you something?" you say, just over a whisper.

larry hums, signifying a "yes".

"when we were 10, i would come home from school and tell my parents how pretty i thought you looked that day. and now that ive seen you again, i think i would have kept doing it if we hadn't moved." you slightly rant.

you glance up to see larry, a blushing, flustered mess.

"goodnight, larry." you say softly, closing your eyes.

"goodnight, y/n. i love you."