Sano Manjiro-Mikey

You and mikey have been friends forever ever since you were kids, ever since your brother and mikey's brother were friends and in the same gang, you met mikey when your brother once invited his friends for some gangs celebrations, and shinichiro had to bring mikey because he wouldn't stop whining, but when he arrived, he knew he just made a big mistake.

Mikey kept on whining about how shinichiro's friends are so boring, but his side eye captured a little girl getting some food from the kitchen, so of course mikey had to follow her till he reached her room and spoke saying: you got more of that? the little girl flinched with the boy's voice, and when she turned around she saw the boy pointing at her snacks, she brushed it away and said: and you are? as she let out a soft chuckle, the boy said proudly: im mikey!. more like monkey..you said as you laugh, you invited him to sit and eat some snacks with you and he agreed.

Now you and mikey are in middle school, each one of you keeps secret feelings for the other, but none of the two know if the feelings are matching with the other, although mikey's feelings are so obvious, he always flirt with you and he tells you lame pick up lines, but you never knew his feelings were actually true, you just thought he's messing up with you like he always do, because who thought that the invincible mikey is in love!!

Mikey was the first one to confess, and obviously he had to ask for some help from toman, draken, mitsuya and chifuyu werethe ones who helped the most to make it so romantic, baji was pissed and the others just got the decorations, baji was pissed so he kept on making mikey nervous by saying: haha imagine you do all that work and she rejects you haha, mikey got so pissed that he argued with baji and they wouldn't stop fighting, but of course draken came and seperated them before they kill each other, the confession was on top of the shrine, and the some of the toman founders and their vices were hiding to see whats happening, and when you accepted his confession, everyone who was hiding yelled in happiness and jumped from their hidouts.

As you and mikey started dating, he took you on a date everyday to different places, sometimes to coffee shops or the amusement park, and you'd enjoy any place he takes you out to, he likes it when you hug him and hold onto his neck, mikey probably thinks that spanish music makes the atmosphere between you and him hot, although you guys are dating now, mikey keeps telling you his lame pick up lines.

______

this is the end of the first part of mikey's oneshot, the next part is gonna be in the time skip when mikey is 27.

CYA