chapter 47

D I A V O L O

!!TW!!blood, knives, raw flesh, acid, torturing PLEASE READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK

!!TW!!
blood, knives, raw flesh, acid, torturing
PLEASE READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. it won't be too intense for some but might be for others, idk.

With my head thrown back against the wall, I sat in my chair with one leg bent and the other spread out.

I spun my knife between my fingers, waiting for some sort of reaction.

My mind rushed back to before I sat in this chair, craving, to get my hands bloody and bruised. The craving overall fuelled me.

The hospital.

I called the nurse in after I carefully laid her head down on the pillow.

I stood by anxiously as the doctor and a few nurses surrounded her. I crossed my arms over my chest as I felt anger wash over me.

I could feel him creeping back in and this time - after seeing her in the hospital bed with multiple stab wounds and bruises - I let him take control.

The doctor picks up his clipboard, writes a few things down and walks over to me.

"She'll be okay," he assuringly nods. "There were some internal bleeding but she got here just in time for us to stop it. She'll be left with a scar but that's a given, unfortunately. Her bruises will soon fade but as for now she's in good shape."

I know I should feel relieved, happy even. But I know I will feel neither of those things, not until I've tortured and killed Sylvester with my bare hands.

"She had unfortunately passed out the first time because of the physical pain, it had become too much for her."

"And now?" I lowly ask, squeezing my hand into a fist underneath my arm.

"She was feeling too much emotions all at once. With the events leading up to the injury, after and waking up her body hasn't fully rested yet. She's just extremely drained."

I nod in understanding and the doctor as well as the nurses leave the room.

I walked over to her, taking her hand in mine.

She looked so calm and relaxed.

I kissed her lips one last time before letting go of her.

Logan knocked on the door and I walked towards him.

"Has she said anything?" he asks and without thinking I throw a punch at him.

"Get in there, and don't leave her side again," I sternly say. "If I come back to find her with a single new scratch I'll rip your throat out," I threaten him and he swallows hard.

"Yes sir," he lowers his head and heads inside. I close the door and dial Cesar's number. He picks up almost immediately.

"Is she okay?" he asks and even though I should be greatful that someone else cares for her almost as much as me, I feel angry. Fucking pissed.