J.S. Banana splits gang x Abandoned! Child! reader

(Reader will be 7 in this one and female)

Your pov:

I was walking around until I heard Someone crying. I walked to where it came from and there was El kabong and The banana splits gang and a broken Guitar (I think that was how it went, I forget)

I then was gonna run until my foot stepped on a stick on the ground, and it cracked.

Fleegle's pov:

We get finished with El kabong, then I heard a stick crack. I know the gang heard it to. We looked over to see a small child.

 We looked over to see a small child

Your pov:

I saw they splits looking at me, I thought 'oh no'

Fleegle then looked at drooper and he nodded

Drooper then ran to me, I wasn't fast enough to run away, Drooper then had me in his hands. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth.

*Time skip brought to you by a tired Author*

I was hiding in the warehouse that the banana splits were in. They brought me here. And they locked the doors, I heard Fleegle say "we have to find this kid NOW." I was scared because they could find me at any moment......

I felt myself being picked up, I looked up to see Bingo, Bingo brought me to Fleegle

Fleegle then said "Well looks like the little Wolf has been found*
(Yes you are a Wolf)

I was so scared, what were they gonna do to me?, How would I escape?..............

(Hahaha Cliff hanger again!)