New school

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 22, 2021

"Y/N MOM SAID GET UP RIGHT NOW BEFORE SHE LEAVE YO ASS" you heard your little brother yell almost making your heart jump out your chest. As soon as you tossed to the right side of your bed almost about to fall asleep there standed your brother "mom said get up NOW"he said "OKAY LEMME GET UP FIRST DAMN" you replied obviously tired but still angry. As your brother left your room you started getting ready, since it was your first day at a new school you wanted to make a good impression. this is the perfect moment to be a person known for their fashion at school. After like 10 minutes of picking an outfit

this is what you wore:

You already had done your hair so you ran downstairs hoping your mom was still there, thankfully she was but as you were walking out of your house you saw Rodrick jumping into a white  van with "löded diper?" Spray paint poorly onto it

You already had done your hair so you ran downstairs hoping your mom was still there, thankfully she was but as you were walking out of your house you saw Rodrick jumping into a white  van with "löded diper?" Spray paint poorly onto it. "Can you walk a little faster and stop fawning over our neighbor's son" your little brother said with a smirk yet annoyed, sucking your teeth "boy- whatever get in the car" you said pushing his head in the car. It was a 5 minute drive to the school so you just started listening to nirvana and looking out the window like you were a sad movie  character, you pulled up to the school so eager to get out of the car and away from your brother you almost tripped on air, instead your mom ran out the car to shower you with hugs and kisses with tears in her eyes. Wiping her eyes " lets take a picture" she says causing you to almost let out a groan, after taking like 20 pictures she finally let you go, once you walked through those big blue you let out a sigh of relief "finally" you whispered popping in your headphone's once again nirvana. After your first period you went to your locker to get your books for the next class, you close your locker to see once again, Rodrick, "bro are you obsessed with me?" You say "and what if i am" he replies "kidding, i was wondering if you have any plans later and we could like hangout" following behind that "and do what?" You say obviously exhausted "come watch me and my band play we call ourselves "löded diper" " gesturing his hands in a square shape "that trash ahh name leave me alone" you say giggling "please please pleeeease"he says practically begging "fine...on one condition" you say "yea what is it!?" he said excitedly "i get to play on the guitar when you weirdo's are done" "you got the guitar is all yours" he replied "deal?" you said "deal!" He said. A deals a deal...