SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

To avoid confusion, this first special chapter will be the continuation of the cliffhanger in Chapter 35 wherein Yvonne lost her conciousness and will also give us a tour to their lives while Yvonne was pregnant with the triplets and serve as a short POV from Matthew. Happy reading!!

Pregnancy.

I woke feeling a bit dizzy and weak. Pakiramdam ko ay nahukay lahat ng nakatago kong lakas.

Nanghihina akong dahan-dahang nagmulat ng mata at tahimik na nilibot ang paningin sa paligid. There's Grace and Blade na naglalambingan. Blake and Samantha reading a book together, both were in specs, as always. Xavier eating with Crezia, while Crystal and Hero were playing with Crystal's siblings, Vynna, Autumn, and Vivienne. Lastly, of course, the mighty Calix was... Alone.

I disappointedly turned my head when I did not find Matthew.

I searched the room again for the presence of the man I love. And here he is, sleeping soundly beside me pero hindi ko napansin. He looked worn out, did he worry so much?

I caressed his hair softly and as if on cue, he raised his head immediately. Looking for the owner of the hand.

He then saw me and looked a bit more at ease. "Baby, how are you? Are you fine?" He asked.

I nodded, also smiling at him. He looks adorable, I wanna pinch his cheeks.

"Hungry? Dizzy?" He asked once again. I signalled him to move closer to me, I wanna pinch his cute cheeks.

"Aray!" He exclaimed while I giggled. He's so cute, my baby's so cute.

"Daddy? Why did you shout po?" Vivienne turned around.

"Nothing, p-princess." Matthew was stuttering as he answered Tin-tin. I was still pinching his cheeks, they were red and puffy now.

"Eh? Weird mo, daddy." She said and went back to playing while I continued pinching Matthew.

"Baby." I was busy with his cheeks. "Baby," he called again.

"Yvonne." He forcibly removed my hand from his face.

I don't know why but my tears immediately started falling from my eyes.

"Shit, shit." He cursed, panicking. "Hush." He tried consoling me but it didn't work. I just cried harder. I want his cheeks!

He stood up, I thought he was mad so I cried more. He turned around and I saw his butt now. I stopped crying and focused on his but.

"Hihi, so cute." I said. Since he was a bit far, I stood up from the bed and went near him.

When I was near, I slapped and pinched his butt cheek like no tomorrow. "Fuuudge!" He shouted in pain and shock because of what I did.

So cute, so, so cute. It's round and bouncy, it looks cute. Like a lamb's butt.

Agad na lumingon siya sa akin at tinanggal ang kamay ko sa kaniyang puwit. He then carried me back to my bed.