Chapter 1

A new dawning in the landscape of the wrestling world had changed in recent years with the new upcoming wrestlers becoming the next stars, as well formerly superstars either returning or had to unfortunately retire from the sport that they all cherished. For a man named Desmond Black, a new opportunity for him had been made after his contract with New Japan had ended back in February now he was a highly wanted free agent. With every promotion wanting to bid the highest dollar to get the famous wrestler who was best known for portraying The Crow a mysterious individual who enjoys playing mind games with his opponents as well dappled in the dark arts of the supernatural.

When Desmond had received a phone call from the devil himself Vince Kennedy McMahon at first he was genuinely surprised when he first received a phone call from the owner to the most known well company of professional wrestling, but after when Desmond heard how much Mr McMahon had enjoyed watching his gimmick the chairman had offered the young man a chance of a lifetime and a huge contract with freedom control on how he uses his gimmick. Which was something that rarely happens: not wanting this opportunity to slipped by him Desmond Black accepted Vince offer and thank him for the opportunity.

Now months have passed by since that day and now it was time for Desmond too make his debut on the flag ship show of Monday Night Raw which was the night after Wrestlemania where anything can change in one night as well a shift in the show ratings where more people will turn in for the show rather if there returning fans or the casual fans. Everyone was exited for the night show as the atmosphere was on its hinges meaning something was gonna take place.

At the arena the we can see fans where filling the sits still buzzing after what took place at Wrestlemaina 30 where the underdog Daniel Bryan officially becomes the new WWE champion after months of being targeted by the Authority Bryan had managed to achieve his dream as well proposing to Brie Bella that night.

The show soon started a video package showing Daniel Bryan on how he won the championship against Triple H and having to take on Randy Orton and Batista even when the odds where against him Bryan managed to beat the king of kings Triple H and earned his championship gold. Now a few moments later when Daniel Bryan who was surrounded by his cheering fans who've had supported him along with his fiance Brie who was in the crowd giving Bryan a standing ovation.

Before the celebration could continue though Stephanie McMahon walked down to the ring receiving boos from the Orlando crowd and when she was in the ring first she congratulated Daniel on his hard fought victory against her husband and against Orton and Batista. But she soon started to reveal why she was out here that was he was forced to relinquish the WWE Championship which made the crowd and Daniel Bryan upset as he refuses to hand the championship back after fighting so hard for the opportunity.

Stephanie : " Now Bryan, I understand how difficult it is too let go of something you fought valiantly for to achieve a life long dream. But if you don't hand me the WWE championship there will be repercussions. "

Looking down at the shiny gold belt Bryan was doing his best to control his emotions as this was something he fought not only for himself but for the fans who had supported him along the way to rightfully be called champion. Soon the Orlando crowd was making their own voice heard as they didn't want Bryan to surrender the championship back to the authority.

Daniel : " No!! I won't relinquish my championship Stephanie, I'd earned this not for myself but for the people who where behind the yes movement and to those who supported me on my journey. I'm not handing the WWE title back to the scum of the authority!! "

Not looking pleased Stephanie slaps Daniel Bryan as it happened the crowd let's out boos then suddenly as Bryan gotten into Stephanie McMahon face who looked terrified suddenly an all familiar them stars to play after when pyro erupted from the stage.