Osial X reader X azdaha

"I love you ... More than words can say..." he finishes, his lips meeting yours. It's long, soft, and achingly tender. You feel sparks ignite inside your heart when he says those three simple words.

.He pulls away slowly, his hands still cupping your face gently. "Do you?" You smile up at him, nodding your head slowly. Your smile grows wider as he leans forward slightly, pressing his lips against yours once more. The kiss is passionate, his tongue running across your lower lip. After what feels like ages, you pull away to breath.

After what feels like hours, but must've been only minutes, you pull back to look him directly in the eye. His smile fades a little, confused by your sudden change in behavior. You give him a soft smile before bringing your hand to rest on his cheek. He places his hand on top of yours before leaning into it slightly. You lean your forehead against his, closing your eyes. A contented sigh escapes from his mouth, causing a gentle vibration to flow through his body. This is where you belong, with Osial. You know it in your bones.

"love you ... More than words can say..." he finishes, his lips meeting yours. It's long, soft, and achingly tender.

He holds your face gently as he pulls away.

You sigh, your hands coming up to run through his dark brown curls, smiling at the way it feels between your fingers.

It was a slow build from a mutual admiration to actual feelings towards one another but neither knew how or when they would act upon them. Now, as you lay in his arms, your fingers playing absentmindedly with his hair as his eyes flutter closed as sleep starts to claim him, you're finally starting to realize just how deep you two are for each other.

You remember you first meeting, guizhong introducing you to him. Who would have thought that such a hardend exterior held a heart of a man so starved and isolated. You remember just how surprised he looked when you approach him, not an once of fear in your being just gentle unwavering curiosity.

His eyes slowly open again as he looks down at you, his eyebrows knitting together slightly.

"How did I deserve someone like you in my life?" He whispers.

You smile softly at him before giving him a quick peck on the lips before answering.

"I wouldn't know but we both seem to find ourselves there nonetheless." You respond simply. His expression softens into something close to a genuine smile as he lets out a small laugh.

Whose your fav 🔶 or 🔷