Chapter 29 : cthulhu part 2

*the music above is just for refrence when you read this chapter of fucking course you can not listen to it i just think it suits the first paragraph of the chapter :) ( btw guys i forgot to mention to you guys that you are now in 9th grade because i'm stupid and i forgot to tell you guys, you've been 9th grade since the chapter school project. )

Your POV

I woke up seeing kyle in a suit , for some...reason. i sort of kicked him with my leg but gently, he woke up a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶ b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶ h̶i̶s̶ n̶o̶s̶e̶  . He woke up , " why the fuck am in suit!" i shrugged at him. And then a tv which is  installed in the thing we are in lit up. " oh hello (y/n) and kahl, nice to see you in my helicopter." " WHAT!" we yelled in sync. we saw cartman on the screen." yes this is my helicopter, and men open the door. " the door was opened revealing us to be in a helicopter and in the air. i was in my black rose suit still except my hat was off. " well men we have reached 900 metres high you can now fuck the engines up and kill kahl and (y/n), let the helicopter crash and you better listen to me or cthulhu will kill you, mwuahhahhahahhaha. And also kahl i made sure to change your outfit so you don't have a kite to survive this. " the television screen turned off and the men did the peace sign and jumped onto another helicopter. i quickly slid a dagger from my sleeve to my hand and cut the rope then i cut kyle's. " shit we're going to die fuck fuck fuck." Kyle was pacing around and we heard the engine crash a little. " kyle we're not going to die, i have a plan, but i need you to trust me. how heavy are you? " i said. " um...41 kilograms." i smiled and nodded. " you're pretty thin for a 9th grader."i giggled. I then made a purple fire circle around me and purple smoke  surrounded me. I changed my outfit to a black leather clothing kind of thing but with a giant v at the back which reveals my skin , and then black leggings. Kyle coughed and then stared at me for like30 seconds. " kyle i need you to trust me on this one. i need you to jump after i jump. i know it sounds crazy but just trust me." he hesitated but then nodded. i then shook a bit and my wings spread out. " ok 3...2..go" i pushed him and then i jumped ." ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what the fuck (y/n)!" i swooped down and caught him just in time , bridal style. I slowly flew down into an alley, he was still panting like crazy like he was having a heart attack. i set him down in the alley, " dude are you ok?" i asked him. " dude why the fuck did you push me before 1." i giggled at him i sighed and started to walk away. i made the purple fire again and i was in a hoodie again. " well, i need to go now  i have a dark lord to kill." i waved goodbye to him and left.

i ran to find scarlett and turns out that cthulhu has ruined most of the town. I finally found scarlett and she was near the ocean. " dude (y/n) , we don't have enough power we need lexi and starblaze right now ,satan told me. you go into the ocean to find lexi and i go to that valcano to find starblaze , got it. " i nodded and we parted ways. I took off my shoes and dived into the ocean. i  swam deeper and deeper and then i found the perfect spot , i took out my flute and blew it. after a while nothing happened i was starting to give up but then. "RARRRRR" " there's my girl!' i yelled. Lexi is tranparent because she resembles water and air and also the moon. i sat on lexi and dashed up to the surface. i need to find scarlett now.  Lexi sat me down on the side of the valcano and after like 4 seconds starblaze flew out of the valcanoe and Scarlett was on her.  they sat us down below the valcanoe and they flew to the direction of cthulhu leaving me and scarlett in those chinese godess outfits. My hair was tied into a bun and i had a sword on my side. My outfit was like white and scarlett's was black. wow how did i not know about this. 

" ok let me get this straight you guys are now goddesses and there are now chinese dragons in the sky. This town is really fucked up." stan said, the superheroes were now all in their normal outifts. " wow they both look really hot." kenny said with a smug look. " god damn it kenny this isnt the time to say if they are hot or not." stan said pinhcing the bridge of his nose. I sighed and just decided to help the dragons out. I took some water from the sea and made huge spikes and just yeeted at  cthulhu. He screeched and started walking  towards me. Ohshit. Cthulhu hold up on of his hands and made a fist, " shit we're going to die!" we were all to terrrified to move. i closed my eyes ready to be squashed, but nothing happened i opened my eyes and we were on top of lexi, oh my god whew that was a close one.  when we were close to cthulhu i jumped on him and made a huge cut on the back of his head down to his butt. I quickly climbed onto his face before he fell back in pain. And then i saw...cartman.  I made a battle cry and was a bout to kill him but lexi swooped down to eat him. that was easy. Cthulhu turned into dust and was blown away by the wind. I was turned back into my normal clothes and hairstyle. Lexi came to the shore and spat cartman out. I turn to her and gave a sort of hug same with Scarlett and her black dragon. They flew into the air and they twirled together a ying to the yang sign was seen in the sky for 10 seconds as it slowly disappears. " wow what a day." craig said. and then cartman woke up. " listen guys i'm sorry but i learned something *cough cough* today, sometimes you are a bad leader and so you join with the dark forces but you shoud instead go defeat them by yourself instead of joining forces. " he said coughing. " that's not the point fatass." i said kicking him in the stomach. " you guys wanna go to shaky's pizza to celebra....te" kenny said. We didn't realize that almost the whole town was destroyed. 

what a day man.