CHAPTER 3 | Twist

Yaadon Ko teri ham bhula Na sake
Dil mein hai zinda har ghadi tu .

Ahad's pov:

We were sitting together , i was planning in my mind to talk to my ami about me and dua .
I was going to talk in the evening.

In the evening:

I went to home , so tired
I was going to take a nap . then i remembered i was going to speak to ammi about me and dua .
I went to ami's room and knocked the door.

Ami:

"Ander aajao"
(Come in)
Me:
"Ji"
(Yes)
Ami:
What happened dear?
Me:
I have to-- say something .
Ami:
Yes, go ahead .
Me:
Ami , woh i want to get married.
Ami :
Masha Allah , i will just call my brother and ask for safeen's hand in marriage.
Me:
Ami , woh i want to get married to dua .
Ami:
But, i want you to get married to safeen.

(Me making puppy face)

Ami:
acha theek hai , if you like dua , then i have no problem to make her my daughter-in-law .

(I hug her and kiss her forehead)

Me:
kab jayenge?
(When will you go ?)

Ami :
Sabr rakho .
( Be patient)

(I give a sheepish smile)

Ami:
first , let arzoo get discharged . Then , we will go .

Me:
acha ammi !

Finally I said to my ammi about about my choice .i know phuppa (uncle) won't say no .it would be a positive reply .i can't wait .

Azka's pov :

I was waiting for arzoo's discharge, so i can get ahad and dua married . As ahad said his choice , i was so happy for him .
I thought safeen for ahad but what matters more is ahad's happiness .

Dua's pov:

I just came home it was 11:46 p.m at night . Sufiyan bhaii dropped me he was smiling like a fool all the way. I don't know the reason. I didn't feel good .
Today i realised I have developed feelings for ahad ! .
The way he talks , the way he smiles it takes my breath away.
I was a blushing mess right now.

Ami came to me and asked why are you blushing did you hear me and abbu talking about your marriage ?

Ammi was looking dull . I asked her she replied she is not feeling well .

I was shocked and happy i know my abbu would choose only ahad for me i started blushing more .

Then ammi took me to the sofa and i sat .she said your mami came home i literally thought it was ahad's ammi .
Acha toh , i asked .
She replied :
She asked your in hand in marriage for sufiyan ?

I was fuming with Rage .

Then what did you say ?

She replied :