Entrance exam

Izuku and bakugo are seen infront of the UA building as the exams are about to begin

Izuku: "this is it, our first step to becoming a hero"

Bakugo: "i won't hold back during this"

Izuku: "and neither will i"

They then fistbump as bakugo walks ahead and izuku looks up at the building

Izuku: 'i still can't believe this isn't a dream, i promise that i will make you proud guys'

He then walks forward but trips as he is about to use telekinesis he feels he's floating already and looks besides him to see a girl with brown bobcat hair

???: "are you okay?"

Izuku: "yeah thanks"

???: "i stopped you with my quirk, i'm sorry i didn't ask first but i figured you wouldn't mind me catching you"

Izuku: "no it's alright i was about to use mine too but you got me first"

???: "yeah, this is pretty nerve wrecking right"

Izuku: "yeah, i'm izuku midoriya by the way"

Uraraka: "nice to meet you, i'm ochaco uraraka"

Izuku: "well nice to meet you too and good luck"

Uraraka: "thanks you too"

They then walk in and take a seat in a giant auditorium as a teacher in a leather suit with flashy yellow hair begins to speak

Mic: "what's up UA candidate thanks for tuing into me your school dj, come on and let me hear you"

There is a silence

Izuku: "yeah"

Mic: "that's the spirit, now i'll get to the main part, the practical exam are you ready?"

He says as the projector behind him starts up

Mic: "you'll be in a 10 minute mock battle in multiple different urban area's"

Bakugo: "so there splitting us up"

Izuku: "so we can't work together with people we know, what city did you get?"

Bakugo: "city A"

Izuku: "i got city B"

Bakugo: "good luck"

Izuku: "thanks you too"

Mic: "there are 3 types of main faux villains in every city and you'll get points depending on their difficulty, in this exam you must gain enough points to get in but attacking the other participants is against the rules"

???: "excuse me sir but i have a question"

Mic: "hit me umm"

Lida: "tenya lida and it says on the printout there are 4 villains not 3 if this is a mistake made by the number 1 hero school i'm very dissapointed, and you two"

He points at izuku and bakugo

Lida: "you have been talking this entire time, if you can't take this seriously then leave you're distracting the rest of us"

Bakugo: "what did you-"

He stands up as izuku pushes him back down

Izuku: "let me handle this"

He then stands up

Izuku: "i'm sorry but present mic was about to explain the 4th and if you think you can tell someone they can't be here you should leave"