The portal.

Naofumi's POV.

Year: 2027
Location: At the far side of the moon
Age: 50

"You must be asking what does naofumi look like? Well he looked like something from metal gear rising. " (Author)

I am a soldier in the special forces group called the mortal winds.

We are the north atlantic treaty organization special forces unit called mortal winds.

We are currently researching a new tech that can revolutionize spacial travel.

"Major the thing we were tasked to get and test is malfunctioning." (Corporal)

"Say what now!" (Naofumi)

I then saw it create a fissure that is bringing out monsters from the fantasy novel.

I then got attacked by the monsters and used my gun.

Bang!

My gun did not effect the monsters that came out of the teleportation engine.

I then used my katana/combat katana that is deployed for battle incase bullets don't work. This also is able to cut walls like it was butter. I call it the HF murasama blade.

I then unsheet the blade and cut down the monsters

I was called jetstream sam. I am major Naofumi "Samuel" Iwatani the legendary mercenary and special ops soldier. I was fast. I am fast as fuck boy.

("You must be asking what does he look like? Well he looks like jetstream sam just without the long hair, with green eyes, and looks like he is in his 20s." (author) )

I then cut downed the monsters using the sword. I was sub sonic due to my enhanced exo skeleton and cybernetic enhancements.

"Boys ready your swords this is gonna be a blood bath." (Naofumi)

I was smiling with a shit eating grin.

"So you are happy about this naofumi?" (Raiden)

"Yeah killing is fun. It gave me satisfaction because i can get out my frustrations." (Naofumi)

"Wow your this predictable?" (Raiden)

"Well unlike you i have a penis that your robotic ass. You only have that robotic penis. My entire personality is to annoy you raiden." (Naofumi)

We then cut downed the monsters that are nearing us.

"Now this is fun." (Naofumi)

My moves are as fast as lighting and raiden is barely keeping up with me.

"How are you this fast?" (Corporal)

"Practice and enhancements." (Naofumi)

The corporals are struggling keeping with us.